Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Introduction

• Closed Accounts Posts: 873 ✭✭✭Four-Percent

Very nice Site.Welcome to the forums :)

One question, how did you manage to get 14k+ views but only 6k plays? interesting methink :D And what's with the hiding of the friends button :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,401 ✭✭✭jtsuited

One question, how did you manage to get 14k+ views but only 6k plays? interesting methink :D And what's with the hiding of the friends button :(

just as a matter of interest, is jay mc gregor your real name? and is that you in that documentary about 90's dance music in Ireland?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 JayMcGregor

What Doc was that??

I was a Club Resident in Liquid for a Few years

I put up New Mixes all the Time hence the play trigger gets Reset
    (i'm currently workin on the Album so i always get a Rumble after i post a mix and want to Remix it Again)

yeah think it was you in that doc. can't remember the name of it. only reason I'm asking is because you look an awful lot like a guy i knew from galway who dj'd but his name wasn't jay mc gregor.

so is it actually your real name then yeah?

jtsuited wrote: »
    yeah think it was you in that doc. can't remember the name of it. only reason I'm asking is because you look an awful lot like a guy i knew from galway who dj'd but his name wasn't jay mc gregor.

so is it actually your real name then yeah?

No its a Pseudo :) ya Caught me

ok another question: do you happen to play bass?

piano drums guitar and bass and any instrument i get my hands on really :)

real name isn't john by any chance?

You a Detective :)

john ya chancer ya haven't figured out who I am. Knew it was you!!!!!!

It's jeff what worked with you and shea out in the venue in maynooth all those years ago.

:) hey Jeff ya ole bollicks hows the craic with ya??

i feckin knew it was you on that documentary i saw. Was about to text ya but realised i lost your number.

Ah i'm good man. Gave up the rock n roll and got into this electronic lark. Have a good few records out and whatnot.

Sounds Good m8 tis nice to get a track out :)
    Never heard of that Doc would love to see it and all the ole Heads that Floated around back in the Day have lost touch with all of them, i left the DJ scene after it got a little Silly there was some pure Rubbish coming out between 99/2006 but its starting to get interesting again

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,607 ✭✭✭VinylJunkie

Isn't this nice, Its like an episode of blind date. CillaREXITV1205_468x605.jpg

Welcome BTW

Sounds Good m8 tis nice to get a track out :)
    Never heard of that Doc would love to see it and all the ole Heads that Floated around back in the Day have lost touch with all of them, i left the DJ scene after it got a little Silly there was some pure Rubbish coming out between 99/2006 but its starting to get interesting again

think it's this one. You're in it for a second saying how great the scene was or something. wearing glasses I think

that's part one, it's an hour long so you're gonna have to watch the whole thing as I think you're only briefly in it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,214 ✭✭✭ICN

think it's this one. You're in it for a second saying how great the scene was or something. wearing glasses I think

that's part one, it's an hour long so you're gonna have to watch the whole thing as I think you're only briefly in it.

Lord.. Tonie Walsh, yet again (in the Doc..)

Isn't this nice, Its like an episode of blind date. CillaREXITV1205_468x605.jpg

Welcome BTW

Thanks for the welcome Vinyljunkie and the pic
    Thats sum good tugging material :)

oh just to let you know (before vinyl does himself), he's kind of a big deal.

Holy **** Jeff i've never seen that its mad see'n all the ole faces again Aran Aoife Toni and the like man they were some good Days
    I Rember winning the Smnirnoff Dance Award around '96 if i Remember right and Getting ****faced at the Cermony and losing the Feckin award :)

a king among men!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,214 ✭✭✭ICN

God.. That all seems like yesterday.

& yet at the same time, thank **** someone recorded it, as I cant remember 1/2 of it :pac:

Mad it was that long ago.. Just like those Homelands Doc's.

Uaneen Fitzsimons too. Remember seeing her out & about at a few things around 99, just before she was killed.

Uaneen was such a nice Lady and a Great Brodcaster and avid champion for the Irish Dance Scene its a sad thing that she aint around anymore