Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Songs that best sum up a state of mind/feeling for you.

Options
  • 07-10-2009 10:53pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,736 ✭✭✭

Name one song that epitomises a particular feeling for you (ie more than any other song you can think of)

Ebullience of youth.
    Nostalgia.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,199 ✭✭✭G-Money

Supersonic by Oasis.

I don't know how to explain it. It's kind of the song I listen to when I feel p***** off with something or just fed up. You know when you are just sick of the random crap you have to deal with in a job or whatever, but you can't say no, you just have to sit there and do the work. But all you really want to do is say something like "You know what, I've no interest in this and I'm not doing it". When stuff like that starts to get to me, I just turn on Supersonic full blast on my headphones and listened to it a few times.

Same if someone is p****** me off but for whatever reason I have to just sit and bite my tongue when all I want to do is tell them to go f*** themselves.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,058 ✭✭✭all the stars

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vg1jyL3cr60

Portishead. Roads. Everytime.
    Never fails to get to the core of my soul everytime.
    The words, feeling, tone, everything.

Advertisement