Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

just putting it out there

Options
  • 07-10-2009 11:04pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 10,070 ✭✭✭✭

I'm not going to add a poll re:dates right now it can be done later....

But, veggie beers in cork at some weekend in the near future? I'll volunteer the accommodation for peoples who need it! I'm thinking a dinner out of the english market and then piss up at my gaff and a dance off in the brog? there's couch/floor space for about ten peoples here so serioulsy

Comments

Legend idea.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,070 ✭✭✭✭pq0n1ct4ve8zf5

you up for it so?

• Registered Users Posts: 537 ✭✭✭DonnieScribbles

Sounds fun, I'd go :)
    I'll just try not to get faux-swine flu this time.

you up for it so?

With bells on!

• Registered Users Posts: 21,730 ✭✭✭✭entropi

Sounds like a v good idea:)

I am interested and would like to subscribe to your newsletter.

• Advertisement

excellent! dates will have to be finalised though

also there may be some omnivores there but they're cool

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,098 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

I'm going deffo miss bitch :D

not 24th/25th weekend though

• Registered Users Posts: 12,399 ✭✭✭✭maameeo

my house mate said hed babysit so ill be there!*

*the above statement may or may not be true

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,098 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wouldn't want to be taht unlucky sod! Although he is dashing

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wouldn't want to be taht unlucky sod! Although he is dashing

dashing out the door? yes

• Advertisement

must be tough living with you so? poor lad running away from you??
    the handsome devil

dates poll missus, i need dubin break lalala

dates poll missus, i need dubin break lalala

dont u start moaning about dublin now!

ok i'll replace dublin with anohter word now >.<

Ok lads and lasses, what prelim dates does we want, boy howdy

next weekend out, must spend some time in clare. Preferably not the followin one either, beyond that I don't mind :)

next weekend out, must spend some time in clare. Preferably not the followin one either, beyond that I don't mind :)

The next weekend is Halloween.....That might not suit ya either.

Advertisement