Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Print Quota

• 07-10-2009 11:15pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 360 ✭✭

Does anyone know how the print quota thing works.

I have never actually used a college printer yet, but at the last look, i had 7 Euro/credits of a balance.
    If i print off say, 10 sheets,what will my new balance be?

How often are credits(or whatever they are) given? -etc.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,798 ✭✭✭Local-womanizer

7 cent a sheet.You have to top up with your own money after the 7 euro Iam afraid:p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,548 ✭✭✭Harps

Yeah 7c for an A4 page, if you're doing a course in something like architecture or engineering you'll be using bigger pages a lot though which cost more

I only had to update mine once through the whole of last year despite using it quite a lot. Just go to the SU Shop and ask to update your print quota if you run out

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,814 ✭✭✭TPD

There are wee machines in the library and to the right of the SU shop to top up too.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 360 ✭✭irlpic

Thats not too bad.Sounds a cheaper means of printing rather than putting notes and assignments on a data stick and printing out at home.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,824 ✭✭✭RoyalMarine

irlpic wrote: »
    Thats not too bad.Sounds a cheaper means of printing rather than putting notes and assignments on a data stick and printing out at home.

im buying a printer with 2 other's i live near. i guess sharing the cost of it all, buying bulk amounts of paper, hoping it works out cheaper than 7c a sheet!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,838 ✭✭✭theboss80

i topped up by €10 the other day and have an allowance of 142 A4 pages now, wont last long as i have CAD, IT and Communications every day which are all print out assignments!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,548 ✭✭✭Harps

I had those last year & I still got by on a tenner, its the CAD drawings that eat into it but it lasts a surprisingly long time

Advertisement