Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Kia Pro'Ceed

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,702 ✭✭✭✭R.O.R

What do yeah lads think of these??

Im really interested in buying one was looking at this but not sure how much poke the diesel has http://www.carzone.ie/search/KIA/pro_ceed/1.6-CRDI/200936195112503/advert?channel=CARS

I've driven a couple of these, both the Pro C'eed and the 5dr C'eed with the 1.6CDRi engine and it's an absolute cracker. Felt much nippier than the Focus 1.8Tdci 115ps.

The base model felt a bit plasticky inside (LX), but the EX models are pretty well laid out and not really any worse quality wise than a Focus / Astra. Plus, I think the Pro C'eed is a cracking looking car.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,822 ✭✭✭✭EPM

Came very close to buying one a few months back. If you're not bothered by the badge (some people will just dismiss them on that) they are grand yokes. The 1.6 CRDi in the Proceed is a rocket and I got 52mpg on the test drive without holding back at all. Then there's the warranty:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,703 ✭✭✭Mr.David

EPM wrote: »
    Then there's the warranty:D

I've heard they're all Future proofed

During testing they put it through a time machine and fast forwarded 7 years and it was still immaculate. :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,538 ✭✭✭niceirishfella

not a great colour in the white. They suit Black more tbh.
    Good small diesel all the same.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,822 ✭✭✭✭EPM

not a great colour in the white. They suit Black more tbh.
    Good small diesel all the same.

Or the Mars Red colour. Not many about

no-image-large.gif

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 51,338 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

1.6 CRDi is available in two versions, 90bhp and 115bhp. The basic LX model comes with the 90bhp version whereas the top spec EX model has the 115bhp version.

Sister car to the Cee'd is the Hyundai i30 but Hyundai do not have an i30 version of the 3 dr ProCee'd however.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 65,881 ✭✭✭✭unkel
    Chauffe, Marcel, chauffe!

Only buy one new or nearly new if you're after the warranty and intend to keep the car for many years. Don't get me wrong, it's not a bad car, but depreciation will be much worse than the likes of the Golf or the Focus.

Advertisement