Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Flu Vaccine (Seasonal) Dublin €25.00

Options
  • 08-10-2009 5:24am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 652 ✭✭✭

For non medical card/GP visit card holders in Dublin who intend getting the regular Flu vaccine & whose GP charges €45-€50, you can get it done for €25 here

Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 36 Mister D

Its €25.00 euros here aswell and they have clinics all across Dublin and the country and if you go in a group its even cheaper.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,601 ✭✭✭Kotek Besar

jeckle wrote: »
    For non medical card/GP visit card holders in Dublin who intend getting the regular Flu vaccine & whose GP charges €45-€50

How much is it for Medical Card holders?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 652 ✭✭✭jeckle

benifa wrote: »
    How much is it for Medical Card holders?
    It's free for Medical Card Holders from their GP

• Registered Users Posts: 3,601 ✭✭✭Kotek Besar

jeckle wrote: »
    It's free for Medical Card Holders from their GP

For all Medical Card holders? I thought it was only for the over 65's?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 317 ✭✭stag39

and for vulnerable people...i have had mine!

• Advertisement

benifa wrote: »
    For all Medical Card holders? I thought it was only for the over 65's?
    Yes, you're right - free for over 65's & at risk groups.

• Registered Users Posts: 127 ✭✭Drakus

Do you know or is there a listing for conditions that qualify for the free flu jab under the "At Risk" heading esp for ppl 18-65 years of age.

From the HSE Immunisation Website

Anyone can get the flu but it is more severe in people aged 65 years and over and anyone with a chronic medical condition. Chronic medical conditions include chronic heart conditions, chronic respiratory disease, diabetes mellitus and those who are immunosuppressed. These groups of people are targeted for influenza vaccination.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,300 ✭✭✭nice1franko

How much is a pig flu vaccine?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,083 ✭✭✭sillymoo

The seasonal flu vaccine is different from the H1N1 vaccine. The H1N1 vaccine is not available yet.

• Advertisement
Advertisement