Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cash for...

• 08-10-2009 8:50am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 15

I saw the other thread about living off €20 a week. If you need extra cash each week, here is how. I don't want to give the link to the website here incase I get booted off this forum, but if you search on You Tube for the word senbring, you will get more information through the videos there.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 iwanafiesta

Looked at the videos on the tube and did not have a clue how it works as the vids play quite fast. However when I paused them as I went along it all became clear.

Looked at the site also, there does not seem to be many items on the site to bring.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 annemarie09

I look on the site fairly often to see if there are any boxes or packages that I could pick up and drop off for businesses. Sometimes there are more items listed than other times. So by checking regularly when I can, there is a better chance that there might be something there for delivery. I suppose by looking kinda often on the site, I get in there before someone else and book the item to bring.

• Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭sham09

Had a look at the videos, andI understand the concept, but I agree with @iwanafiesta there are not many items on the site to bring ...

Is this right - in addition to packages or envelopes, can I send myself also? instead of catching the train or bus to places? It has been a month, I am going home this weekend up to Belmullet.

• Advertisement

Up until recently I have only seen packages, boxes, envelopes etc listed for pickup and drop off, but lately when I do a bring search I see that people are sending themselves also. Actually I was in Dublin for the weekend and on Sunday evening I brought 2 people down to UL. Fair enough I had to make 2 separate stops to pick them up along the way but it was an easy €40 that will no doubt end up behind the bar in the Stables. :)

Man I hate that journey to Belmullet, it is so long on a bus - over 6 hours by the time I get home and my mother has to pick me up off the bus. I'll give this senbring a shot for tomorrow - anything to avoid the bus. There doesn't seem to be much to it apart from entering my pick up and drop off addresses plus dates. My mother will be over the moon when I tell her she won't have to collect me off the bus - can't believe I will get a lift to my door either.

Hey @iwanafiesta, I just logged in there and I did not see a delivery for Belmullet listed. Did you enter yourself for delivery up home yet? I might be going to Belmullet tomorrow visiting friends and I was going to book you to bring from the site.

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 2,432 Mod ✭✭✭✭Peteee

Chat is for PM. Use private messages to continue this conversation.

Thanks.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement