Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Would you wear these outfits?

• 08-10-2009 9:11am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 162 ✭✭

What do you think of these outfits?

Would you wear them?

I like the look of the second one. Id wear that.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,018 ✭✭✭✭Kintarō Hattori

OOoh what an awful look that last one is.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,390 ✭✭✭The Big Red Button

Not my kind of thing, but yeah you'd often see people wear stuff like that alright.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 121 ✭✭ChillyJilly

Id wear any of them, exccept the last one... the shorts are just weird

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,264 ✭✭✭Cookie Jar

Prolly not no!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 170 ✭✭Shinyboots

like the leggings in the last one

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 514 ✭✭✭lasair

I would wear the first one....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,375 ✭✭✭fonpokno

The first one would be the only one i'd chance really... Why on earth would someone wear denim shorts over denim-y looking leggings? Surely one item on denim is enough?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,095 ✭✭✭LadyMayBelle

Yeah, but then again I'm on of the shorts+leggings combo lovers on here (don't shoot!!)
    In 1+2 are they jeggings? Never got into those tho. Like the cardi shorts combo in 2

• Closed Accounts Posts: 54 ✭✭donegal lass 4

I'd Wear the second one, not very sure about the leggings or jeggings( are they 80's inspired/ my mam had jeans like that!) but the shorts and cari are very nice!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,150 ✭✭✭LivingDeadGirl

I'd wear the first and the second with a graphic t-shirt instead of that cardigan.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,713 ✭✭✭✭Novella

I wouldn't wear any of them really. Not into the whole shorts over leggings thing tbh. Why you ask, OP?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,750 ✭✭✭liah

I'd def wear the first one, might wear the second one, and a big gigantic no to the third.

• Registered Users Posts: 547 ✭✭✭loalae

If I had the figure for it I'd wear the first one. The other 2 are a bit too trendy for me.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,130 ✭✭✭Azureus

The second one is the one that I like least actually.. too much denim going on on the bottom there-cant imagine it being flattering or looking trendy, just a bit too much going on at once.
    Much the same with the third and the wet look leggings-I think shorts only work on bare legs or with thick black tights in winter.
    Id probably wear elements of each look, just not together.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 MrsBunnsy

Only the first, denim shorts over shiny leggins looks ridiculous

Advertisement