Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Numbers on users profile

• 08-10-2009 10:09am
    Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,116 Mod ✭✭✭✭

I had been away from the xbox for a few months so not sure when it happened, but I recently noticed that when looking at people profiles on the Xbox there are now numbers appearing along the gold bar. I've not been able to find anything about them anywhere yet, so does anyone have a clue as to what they might signify?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,618 ✭✭✭Mr Freeze

It is how many years you have been a Gold Member.

Mine is 1, but I am coming 2....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,418 ✭✭✭Jip

I think the number you're talking about is the amount of games where people have got the full achievements.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,182 ✭✭✭ondafly

as stated above - its how many years you are on xbox live.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,116 Mod ✭✭✭✭robinph

That kind of makes sense then, although why do we need/ want to know that?

No Idea, it seems like a pointless addition really to the gamercard.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,418 ✭✭✭Jip

My bad, is it the stars then that show how many games they have full achievements they have, haven't been on in ages but there's definitely something that does !

Jip wrote: »
    My bad, is it the stars then that show how many games they have full achievements they have, haven't been on in ages but there's definitely something that does !

The stars are your Rep, there is a new tab though when you go into your profile that shows the game you have 100% in. There is a number there showing how many have been fully completed and a picture of each game too.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,220 ✭✭✭RobertFoster

It's just a new number that some might brag about.

Oh, you've got a 20k gamerscore? Well, I've given MS money annually for the last 4 years!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 504 ✭✭✭Loveless

was wondering about that too, just online last week for the first time in ages.. I'm on it 3 years, points 1050 but I only own 4 games.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,845 ✭✭✭Jet Black

I heard there will be rewards depending on how many years you have a gold account at the last update.
    No word on anything yet.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,183 ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

Rewards would be nice. It'd give me a reason to renew my membeership. Random fact: The highest number is 7

Advertisement