Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Survey about back health

• 08-10-2009 10:44am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

In order to generate more awareness about World Spine Day (16th of October 2009) the Chiropractic Association of Ireland are looking for feedback on you and your back health. Even if you have never suffered with your back, please take 5 minutes to fill in this short 10 question survey. The results of the surveys are completely confidential. Thank you for your help

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,914 ✭✭✭✭tbh

CAI 2009 wrote: »
    In order to generate more awareness about World Spine Day (16th of October 2009) the Chiropractic Association of Ireland are looking for feedback on you and your back health. Even if you have never suffered with your back, please take 5 minutes to fill in this short 10 question survey. The results of the surveys are completely confidential. Thank you for your help.

Please stop cross posting this survey in multiple forums.

Please ask permission from the mods before posting requests for surveys.

Please read the welcome PM you got when you joined boards, which tells you you are not allowed to create an account for the sole intention of promoting your product or service.

If you PM a mod and they allow you to post a link to your survey, please ask them to post it from their own account.

If I see another link to this survey, I personally will ban you from every forum in the Science Cat, and I will ask the admins to siteban you.

thanks.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement