Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

headin to belfast want to pick up a Iomega 1tb tv media hard drive

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,896 ✭✭✭Soarer

Try the Bargain Request section.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 745 ✭✭✭cable842

did I post this in the wrong section ?

• Registered Users Posts: 418 ✭✭antomack

There's a 15% discount for Iomega available here for 'public sector' employees.

While they don't have the one you linked to in stock they do have the ScreenPlay Pro HD in stock for ordering, although it is €199.90 or €169.91 after the discount.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,416 ✭✭✭griffdaddy

obviously it doesn't have as good codec support as a dedicated media player, but surely an xbox 360 must start to become an option when you get into prices of that level, especially if you're intending to stream media through your network, and won't be using the hard drive that much. I have one here hooked up to a hd tv and stream content through my network using tversity, or if i'm having lag/codec issues i through whatever i'm watching on my usb stick and play it directly from the xbox. and it plays games too :p

• Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭leptonite

I got one on monday, bought it to replace my Argosy 500GB because it had HDMI, Ethernet and most importantly I can record directly to the screenplay from Camcorder, VCR and SKY box.

Also, if i copy 100 DVD at DVD quality I'll still have about 500GB left for DivX, MP3, etc.

Nice job

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

Moved to REQUESTS section.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 crock

leptonite wrote: »
    I got one on monday, bought it to replace my Argosy 500GB because it had HDMI, Ethernet and most importantly I can record directly to the screenplay from Camcorder, VCR and SKY box.

Also, if i copy 100 DVD at DVD quality I'll still have about 500GB left for DivX, MP3, etc.

Nice job

I bought one of these about 6 mts ago, best thing since brown bread;)

how do i record from my sky box:confused: do i need sky plus or something?

Sounds very intresting:cool:

where is the best place to buy a 1tb hard drive in belfast.

my cousin got one in harvey norman with a 20percent discount included well thats what he told me

what I do at the mo, up just drag and drop stuff to a memory stick plug it into the dvd player and play it threw the hdmi lead with the player.

I just need a bigger hard drive now. and belfast is meant to be the cheapest

is sainsburys the best place to buy it in belfast

Advertisement