Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vegan Soup - Quick Question!

Options
  • 08-10-2009 11:25am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,885 ✭✭✭

I'd do a search on this but search facility is disabled on here at present.

I need to pop to Tescos or Dunnes on lunch break very very briefly to pick up some soup for dinner. Does anyone know offhand what soups Tescos or Dunnes stock that are vegan, to save me some time looking at every bloomin product on the shelf?!?! I'd usually make my own or indeed eat something more substantial, but I'm in a bit of a rush today!

Thanks!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 981 ✭✭✭flikflak

Only just seen this - I usually look for the suitable for vegetarians then look on the allergens list.

Hope you found something and are full now!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,128 ✭✭✭sweet-rasmus

i know i'm too late.. there are plenty of tinned vegan soups. the animal free shopper is online and perfect for these kind of searches :)

• Registered Users Posts: 582 ✭✭✭Thoushaltnot

For future reference, Tesco's Vegetable Mulligatawney soup. I had a quick check yesterday and iirc, it's vegan...and the indian spices will warm yer cockles :)

***edit*** Also by/in Tesco - Mexican Chilli Bean soup and Mediterranean Vegetable soup - all 3 are vegan!

Had a look at a few in Dunnes and their own brand vegetable soups tend to contain cream/butter/milk & milk products - didn't check 'em all though.

Advertisement