Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

nokia 6700 classic

• 08-10-2009 11:36am
    Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭

hi all
    i was on here a couple of weeks ago about a symbol on my phone nad didnt know what it was
    anyway i found out, but then my blue tooth wouldnt work so i returned it the shop and they gave me a new phone.
    when i had the original phone, whenever i received a text message, the name of the person who sent the message, came up on the screen.
    now with the new phone it just comes up one message received.
    any one know how i can get this again on my phone?
    thanks all
    :D

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,888 ✭✭✭Rsaeire

bonbondar wrote: »
    hi all
    i was on here a couple of weeks ago about a symbol on my phone nad didnt know what it was
    anyway i found out, but then my blue tooth wouldnt work so i returned it the shop and they gave me a new phone.
    when i had the original phone, whenever i received a text message, the name of the person who sent the message, came up on the screen.
    now with the new phone it just comes up one message received.
    any one know how i can get this again on my phone?
    thanks all
    :D
    From reading the user guide, it seems to be Menu => Settings => Display => Notification details. Let me know how you get on.

• Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭bonbondar

thanks a million, got it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,888 ✭✭✭Rsaeire

bonbondar wrote: »
    thanks a million, got it.

Glad you got it sorted. ;)

Advertisement