If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Q Acoustics Q-AV rear speakers

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,786 ✭✭✭Neilw

Monday morning bump :)

Any info on my request richersounds?

Thanks,
    Neil.

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Neilw wrote: »
    Hi John and gang,

Do you have a price and availability on a pair of q acoustics q-av rear speakers.
    These ones http://www.qacoustics.co.uk/q-av/rear-speakers.htm :)

Do you also have a price for a pair of 1000st stands and if they are available in black. http://www.qacoustics.co.uk/1000i/1000st.htm

Thanks,
    Neil.

Hi Neil,

Apologies for the delay in getting back to you - just getting back to normal this morning :confused:

The Q-Av rears are available at £89.95 including delivery countrywide.

The 1000ST are only available in silver and we can do them at £69.95 - if you grab them with the A-AV rears we can ship them free of charge at the same time!

We also now have the Q Acoustics 5.1 pack now available http://www.richersounds.com/product/speaker-packages/q-acoustics/1010i-5.1/qaco-1010i-5.1-pack in Cherry at just £349.95

Keep me posted if any of the above interest you or if I can assist in any way - and again apologies for the delay in getting back to you,

ATB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Thanks John,

I would like to go ahead and order the Q-AV rears and one pair the 1000ST stands.
    I already have 1020i's for fronts and the 1000ci centre :)

Just a quick question on the Denon 1910, I got an email stating it was available for £429, is this correct?

Thanks,
    Neil.

Thanks John,

I would like to go ahead and order the Q-AV rears and one pair the 1000ST stands.
    I already have 1020i's for fronts and the 1000ci centre :)

Just a quick question on the Denon 1910, I got an email stating it was available for £429, is this correct?

Thanks,
    Neil.

Neil,

No problem and thanks for the order - I'll get one of the guys to give you a call today and get you sorted.

On the Denon 1910 front we were doing a VIP offer at £429.95 which I'm happy to extend to boardies for a limited period.

Keep me posted and thanks again for the post,

ATB,

John Mc

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Thanks John,

One more thing, sorry for the questions :D
    I need a wall bracket for a 32" Samsung lcd, one that can be pulled out slightly from the wall so the tv can be angled about 15 degrees or so for a better viewing angle. Anything you can recommend?

Thanks,
    Neil.

• Advertisement

Thanks John,

One more thing, sorry for the questions :D
    I need a wall bracket for a 32" Samsung lcd, one that can be pulled out slightly from the wall so the tv can be angled about 15 degrees or so for a better viewing angle. Anything you can recommend?

Thanks,
    Neil.

No problem Neil,

Do you need it angled side to side or up/down??

I'll get straight back to you as soon as you post!

Thanks again,

ATB,

John Mc

No problem Neil,

Do you need it angled side to side or up/down??

I'll get straight back to you as soon as you post!

Thanks again,

ATB,

John Mc

Angle both up/down and left/right.
    Just been doing some googling and found this.
    https://www.wallmountbrackets.co.uk/general/general/Premier_Mounts__AM2_B_LCD_Cantilever_TV_Wall_Mount_1488.html

Do you have anything similar?

Angle both up/down and left/right.
    Just been doing some googling and found this.
    https://www.wallmountbrackets.co.uk/general/general/Premier_Mounts__AM2_B_LCD_Cantilever_TV_Wall_Mount_1488.html

Do you have anything similar?

Yep, we have that exact bracket - I can do it at £47.95 and include it on the QA order if you like??

ATB + Keep me posted.

John Mc

Yep, we have that exact bracket - I can do it at £47.95 and include it on the QA order if you like??

ATB + Keep me posted.

John Mc

Great, once it is sturdy enough to hold the 32" Samsung?

Great, once it is sturdy enough to hold the 32" Samsung?

It will hold up to approx 22kgs - however if your Sammy is a 200*200 Vesa (you may have to look at the specs) you will need an adaptor plate as well - check it out and come back to me or if you have the Sammy model number - we will do the checking for you,

ATB,

John Mc

• Advertisement

It will hold up to approx 22kgs - however if your Sammy is a 200*200 Vesa (you may have to look at the specs) you will need an adaptor plate as well - check it out and come back to me or if you have the Sammy model number - we will do the checking for you,

ATB,

John Mc

I'm not 100% sure, but I think it's this one.
    http://www.richersounds.com/product/lcd-tv/samsung/le32b530/sams-le32b530

I'll check for sure this eve when I get home from work and update the thread later.

Thanks for your patience John :)

I'm not 100% sure, but I think it's this one.
    http://www.richersounds.com/product/lcd-tv/samsung/le32b530/sams-le32b530

I'll check for sure this eve when I get home from work and update the thread later.

Thanks for your patience John :)

Neil we also have the Icon Easy 3 XL which we can do at £41.99 and it comes with the adaptor - so it will suit your TV 110%

Keep me posted,

ATB,

John Mc

Neil we also have the Icon Easy 3 XL which we can do at £41.99 and it comes with the adaptor - so it will suit your TV 110%

Keep me posted,

ATB,

John Mc

Any info or links to this mount, cant find anything on the web?

Any info or links to this mount, cant find anything on the web?

Neil - it looks like this one (this is the std Easy3)

ATB,

John Mc

ATB,

John Mc

Just measured the distance between the holes on the tv and it's 200mm.
    What price is the adapter plate?

Thanks,
    Neil.

Any news on this John. Eager to get going while the exchange rate is in my favor ;)

Any news on this John. Eager to get going while the exchange rate is in my favor ;)

Neil,
    apolgies for the delay - it's http://www.richersounds.com/product/tv-accessories/premier-mounts/ufp280/prem-ust280 £19.95 / €21.99

Apologies again for the delay - keep me posted if we can assist,

ATB,

John Mc & Crew

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.