Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

EA Server not available

Options
  • 08-10-2009 11:52am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 68 ✭✭

Need I say more?Has anyone got any advice on what the problem might be or is it on EA's side?Im pissed off because everyone else seems to be playing online except me,Ive never had this problem with any other game even last years FIFA. I also need it because I want to download my gameface (which is now working everyone). Any advice?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,101 ✭✭✭NUTZZ

Need I say more?Has anyone got any advice on what the problem might be or is it on EA's side?Im pissed off because everyone else seems to be playing online except me,Ive never had this problem with any other game even last years FIFA. I also need it because I want to download my gameface (which is now working everyone). Any advice?

Yes its a major problem and you are most certainly not alone! EA are working on it! In fact yesterday an EA official addressed it, with a temporary solution;
    We're investigating the PSN disconnect issue.

There is a work around, which is to reduce the size of your friend list to under 30. If you're still encountering problems you may need to reduce it more. ( It appears to depend on how active your friends list is ).

The workaround should work. You may find the number of friends you need to reduce to varies depending on the online activity level of your friends.

And Yes, it is a work around, we're working hard to resolve the real underlying issue.

Hope it works for you!

Advertisement