Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gameface is now WORKING

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 250 ✭✭manufan16

yeah I had some problems too, I had to use internet explorer rather than firefox to get it to work. something to do with launching the presentation..

• Registered Users Posts: 472 ✭✭DerryRed

alpomb wrote: »
    I had the same problem, kept finding it by accident.
    Click on "my profile", rather than "My Football World".
    It's replaces the register/sign in button at the top right after you have signed in.
    It should then be under "My Bio" and that page.

Hope that helps...

I found it alright under MyProfile on the website. However in the game when I try to download the Gameface, it says "There is no gameface to download".

• Registered Users Posts: 47 alpomb

I don't really know how to fix that. Didn't happen me.
    Like manufan16 I used internet explorer as well. It just seemed to handle the editor better (loading times etc.)

Were you using IE (internet explorer)?

If not try it again using that, and I think maybe you have to save it manually? Not sure about this one...

• Registered Users Posts: 472 ✭✭DerryRed

alpomb wrote: »
    I don't really know how to fix that. Didn't happen me.
    Like manufan16 I used internet explorer as well. It just seemed to handle the editor better (loading times etc.)

Were you using IE (internet explorer)?

If not try it again using that, and I think maybe you have to save it manually? Not sure about this one...

Looks like my problem is that I need to be on Xbox Live Gold - http://forums.electronicarts.co.uk/fifa-10-sony-playstation-3-microsoft-xbox-360/835006-game-face-error-xbox-live-gold.html

• Registered Users Posts: 22,153 ✭✭✭✭citytillidie

Ahhh feck I only have silver membership too.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,642 ✭✭✭Luap

I'm having problem in geting it to work:( I use firefox at the start until the last hurdle something to do with the presentation, and saw a post here saying to use the normal internet explorer, when I try to sign into easportsworld nothing with come up only a blank page when I click on "Lets get it started" is when it displays the blank page:mad:Help needed

Advertisement