Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Weather in Kerala / Kovalum India in Late Nov-Dec??

• 08-10-2009 1:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 92 ✭✭

Hi folks
    I was wondering if anyone could tell me what the weather might be like there late Nov early Dec? I’ve an option of going there for 2 weeks and was going to use it as my main beach holiday.
    i know it's tropical but was wondering would it be constantly cloudy with the odd rain? Or is there any type of weather pattern that could be considered normal? Like rain in the morning and clear up for the rest of the day?

Thanks for any help you guys could provide i just really don't want to go all the way over there to find it's cloudy and rains a lot

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,918 ✭✭✭bittihuduga

it may be bit cold (around 15 deg) and wet in december...
    i would avoid it..but cant tell the exact conditions..u may find odd good days too

• Registered Users Posts: 92 ✭✭Ronin2009

Thanks Bittihuduga
    i would have tought it would be warmer than that. i just found that historically the most it's rained in the 2 weeks i'm looking to go has been 4 days.
    but then again weather patterns seem to be changing everywhere nowadays.
    but can't seem to find if they have many over cast days etc around then

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,918 ✭✭✭bittihuduga

the neigbouring states had flood this month, so i guess by december everything should be ok in kerala. enjoy your stay in kerala, dont forget to have a ride in the house boats with tasty local food.

• Registered Users Posts: 92 ✭✭Ronin2009

i'm sure regardless of the weather it will be brillaint!!

i'm being told it's one fo the few places that has very high tourism for the monsoon season anyway

and can't wait for the food :)

• Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭niborm

Not really sure where that 16 degrees is coming from - should be alot hotter...

http://www.kerala.com/kerala_weather/index.php

• Advertisement
Advertisement