Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Our Lady to appear in Knock on Sunday

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,382 ✭✭✭petes

A load of aul bollocks!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,158 ✭✭✭donmeister

They were on magic mushrooms back in the day, what will the people be on now to 'experience' our lady? Heroin? MDMA? LSD?

EDIT: Its gonna be some party!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,661 ✭✭✭General Zod

"leading psychic" lol

Sure tell 100 religious people to stare at a wall on a certain day and Mary will appear and you'll get 10 of them that will say Mary appeared.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,534 ✭✭✭FruitLover

Who's "our" lady?

• Registered Users Posts: 25,068 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

Is that the one that used to be on the game?

So many Marys... it gets confusing

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭That_Guy

If "Our Lady" was to appear at all, why the hell would she pick Knock?

Surely there's better places.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,391 ✭✭✭✭mikom

Promised rain on Sunday...... can't see her showing up.
    And anyway what's she doing working on a Sunday.

Is that the one that used to be on the game?

So many Marys... it gets confusing

Noo, that was supposed to be Mary Magdalene, and the whole thing about her being on the game was made up by women hating clergy to supress the real books of the bible that tell us that Jesus' blood line survived and is hidden by the freemasons with the help of the reverse vampires.

DAN BROWN WRITES DOCUMENTARIES.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,214 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

Aw... Takes me back to Ballinspittle. Did anyone make the trip there?

Dudess wrote: »
    Aw... Takes me back to Ballinspittle. Did anyone make the trip there?

I certainly was tripping, yeah.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,672 ✭✭✭s_carnage

This is the exact same as Bloody Mary:

Just chant her name thirteen times at midnight into a mirror and she will appear

Hope they've a big enough mirror in Knock!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,296 ✭✭✭RandolphEsq

I'll watch the repeat during the week

Dudess wrote: »
    Aw... Takes me back to Ballin' spittle.

Is that a sexual position?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 309 ✭✭DO'Carlo/Wex

Is she appearing as part of a Worldwide Tour?
    Our Lady: The Return of Mary. For One Night Only! (Subject to Licence or People Believing or Garda Clearance).
    I was told this by a Jehovah Type Auld Wan in Carlow last week who was campaigning against Lisbon (possibly on behalf of Coir). It was Late at Night outside a Church in Centre of Town. SUrreal. I moved on pretty lively. Didn't fancy a Bible being thumped on my Head!
    Where's she off to after Knock? Down to Limerick to see her' stump?
    Or will she fly over to Lourdes or head to Fatima? Has she much of a break?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,590 ✭✭✭✭Aidric

I think I'll stay in and watch Back Door Virgins VI.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 531 ✭✭✭D-A-V-E

before people start believing this, have a look at this..it got 11.5 million views on youtube..has to be the biggest farce ever, look out for the sketch that they did! so hilarious!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nda_OSWeyn8

• Registered Users Posts: 4,772 ✭✭✭meathstevie

I heard she's bringing tea and biscuits - in true Mrs Doyle style - for everyone in the audience.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,342 ✭✭✭Long Onion

Couldn't be arsed going myself, she won't even put out.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,078 ✭✭✭✭LordSutch

Noo, that was supposed to be Mary Magdalene, and the whole thing about her being on the game was made up by women hating clergy ............

Didn't she start the Magdalene laundry?

• Registered Users Posts: 24,052 ✭✭✭✭ejmaztec

mikom wrote: »
    Promised rain on Sunday...... can't see her showing up.
    And anyway what's she doing working on a Sunday.

The Christian religious folk only work on Sundays, leaving the rest of the week to count the cash.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,254 ✭✭✭Squiggle

According to leading psychic Joe Coleman our Lady will appear in Knock on Sunday at 3.00pm.

Reckon he'll be there with a chip/burger trailer cashing in on the idiots who turn up.

• Registered Users Posts: 768 ✭✭✭murfie

Its sad that here on AH posters can ridicule peoples faith with such intolerance and nastiness.

Live and let live.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,748 ✭✭✭Cunny-Funt

According to leading psychic Joe Coleman our Lady will appear in Knock on Sunday at 3.00pm. this is the same guy who predicted our lady would appear in Donegal last week and people there witnessed the appearance of our lady.
    I hope if people go to Knock that someone will bring a video recorder to record this just in case she does appear.
    Heres a link to the story http://www.mayonews.ie/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=7836&Itemid=38#

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAAA. Good one op.
    murfie wrote: »
    Its sad that here on AH posters can ridicule peoples faith with such intolerance and nastiness.

Live and let live.

Yeah cause if you people had it your way again we'd all be stoned to death. I consider that level of a lack of common sense very dangerous.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,078 ✭✭✭✭LordSutch

Its sad that here on AH posters can ridicule peoples faith with such intolerance and nastiness. Live and let live.

To be fair, it was a Dublin based clairvoyant 'Joe Coleman' who forecast there will be 50,000 people in Knock on Sunday for the predicted ‘apparition’ of Our Lady at 3pm at the Shrine church.............

Blame 'Joe Coleman' I say.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,272 ✭✭✭✭Max Power1

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,237 ✭✭✭iregk

Isn't it amazing the timing?

I mean call me cynical but according to the news the number of people visiting knock has been steadily dropping in the past few years with this year having the lowest ever figures on record. So what better way to get the punters back than a good aul fashioned apparition or moving statue…

• Registered Users Posts: 768 ✭✭✭murfie

Cunny-Funt wrote: »
    Yeah cause if you people had it your way again we'd all be stoned to death. I consider that level of a lack of common sense very dangerous.

Who is "my people", do you know me?
    Camelot wrote: »
    Blame 'Joe Coleman' I say.

Granted, but I am in not one to judge. If people believe Our Lady will appear to them and that fulfills something that is missing from their lives then more power to them. We all have something in our lives we use to make it through the day, for them its their faith.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,534 ✭✭✭SV

much lols.

oh well, I guess if you're that weak to need something like this in the first place then you'll believe anything.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,579 ✭✭✭junkyard

Can you get me her autograph? Couldn't be arsed going up there, once was more than enough............

• Advertisement

We all have something in our lives we use to make it through the day, for them its their faith.

For me it's altar boys.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement