Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Our Lady to appear in Knock on Sunday

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,831 ✭✭✭genericguy

zuroph wrote: »
    Actually he replied last week. He wins :o

now let's see if he can pass randi's test and get the million dollars.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,844 ✭✭✭Ogham

How much does he charge for his "healings"?

Apparently it's €60 a go ! See -
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055555828

He has at least one fan on boards :p

• Registered Users Posts: 11,097 ✭✭✭✭zuroph

Ogham wrote: »

this is lol.
    Fizzywitch wrote: »
    This can be a bit of a problem when doing a reading for people who are 'close', I do Tarot readings from home and tend to find married couples or close friends can get a crossed reading.
    Mind you, there are many fakers about!
    I am also shocked at the prices that some readers charge! I charge €25 and if someone isn't genuinly happy with their reading then I don't charge them!

You have to be very careful out there
    many, many many fakers.

They all probably want a slice of the millions spent on so called psychics in Ireland -

http://www.independent.ie/business/irish/crystal-balls-tom-higgins-on-the-future-of-irish-psychics-live-83470.html

Jeez - even Tyan Tubridy is mentioned as giving it a" glowing review"

I'd better stop taking the p**s - they will be able to find out where I live and come and get me :eek:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 34 eveya

Long Onion wrote: »
    Of course, because religion never hurt anyone - right? ;)

P.S. I notice that you left out Jonestown, Heavens Gate, David Koresh etc etc.
    Mass religious hysteria can be anything but harmless.
    I said "I don't care if you're Catholic, Baptist, Buddhist, Muslim, Jewish, agnostic or atheist etc" I used etc as I obviously could not name every belief in the world in my blog message.

Plenty of people have done many horrible things throughout the ages in the name of religion. But most religions preach tolerance and treating other people with dignity and respect. I can't understand why you think a bunch of people going to Knock is hurting anyone???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,237 ✭✭✭iregk

eveya wrote: »
    I can't understand why you think a bunch of people going to Knock is hurting anyone???

We don't think its hurting anyone. We think its hilarious!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,496 ✭✭✭Mr. Presentable

I wonder is he registered for VAT.

• Registered Users Posts: 351 ✭✭Tyler MacDurden

Quotes From a website apparently set up by him -

"Joe has lived all his life in Balllyfermot. Since he was a child, he has been able to see spirits. He did not pay much attention to them for years. He had an accident at work. On the 1st of January 1986, while in hospital he had a near death experience, when his heart stopped momentarily. When he came to, he was able to communicate with the spirits. He was able to sense things in the present, past and future, that he had no way of knowing anything about. His family were surprised and amazed, and none more so than Joe himself. His friends encouraged him to use gift to help people with problems. While he was a bit reluctant at first, but soon accepted that he should go public with his work. Early on, he began to help find missing people. Although his information in these cases has not always been acted upon. it has never been proved to be in any way inaccerate. In order to develop his "gift" he studied spiritual healing, clairvoyance and animal communications. He learned to work through the Holy Spirit."

Has his phone number on it if anyone has any questions for him! :rolleyes:

Quite frankly, that's an incredible story. You mean to tell me Joe had a job?

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 23,220 Mod ✭✭✭✭GLaDOS

eveya wrote: »
    Plenty of people have done many horrible things throughout the ages in the name of religion. But most religions preach tolerance and treating other people with dignity and respect. I can't understand why you think a bunch of people going to Knock is hurting anyone???
    iregk wrote: »
    We don't think its hurting anyone. We think its hilarious!

Exactly. Nobody here is saying they should be stopped doing things like this, but you we are going to take the piss out of them. They can whine about religious intolerance all they want, anybody who thinks seeing colour after staring at the sun means the virgin Mary appeared is an idiot of the absolute highest order in my opinion

Cake, and grief counseling, will be available at the conclusion of the test

• Advertisement

Quite frankly, that's an incredible story. You mean to tell me Joe had a job?
    Looks like he was a building labourer in 1979 .....
    More about hime here - back in Dec 2007 - he predicts the lost city of Atlantis will rise in 2012 :eek: and Madeline McCann is still alive .

http://ballyer.net/2007/12/no-ordinary-joe/

• Registered Users Posts: 154 ✭✭jimm55

I see from todays "Irish Daily Mirror" that Joe has predicted that Our Lady will appear at Knock again on Oct. 31st.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,496 ✭✭✭Mr. Presentable

jimm55 wrote: »
    I see from todays "Irish Daily Mirror" that Joe has predicted that Our Lady will appear at Knock again on Oct. 31st.

By "appear", does he mean he will relay a message no-one else can hear, and nothing will appear?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,121 ✭✭✭✭Jimmy Bottlehead

I wonder will she be dressed up for Hallowe'en?

Maybe a sexy nun??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,575 ✭✭✭✭PFJSplitter

...0ur Lady will appear in Knock on Sunday at 3.00pm...

Can someone grab an autograph? I missed Her last appearance.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 924 ✭✭✭Elliemental

I wonder if there is anything about this in the bible? LINK
    Did Noah have one on his ark?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,960 ✭✭✭furiousox

l hereby guarantee that a virgin called mary will be at mass in knock this sunday and every sunday. :pac:

CPL 593H

• Closed Accounts Posts: 569 ✭✭✭Ice_Box

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sxZUE_oxYK4

Make sure you listen to the sound.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,789 ✭✭✭✭ScumLord

Ice_Box wrote: »

Everything was dancing in that video, after effects.

I wonder did your man
    jump off the bridge though
    . :D

Lots of murmuring, one woman saying "Oh my God" a lot and a round of applause at the end :confused:

l've seen better movies with similar dialogue tbh

CPL 593H

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 569 ✭✭✭Ice_Box

furiousox wrote: »
    l've seen better movies with similar dialogue tbh

:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 74 ✭✭Kiniska

Does anyone have a link for this, or is is this another hoax?

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 23,220 Mod ✭✭✭✭GLaDOS

Wow, I was sceptic before, but I am convinced now, that video...such beauty...it brought me to tears.

ALL HAIL THE LENS FLARE!

Cake, and grief counseling, will be available at the conclusion of the test

• Registered Users Posts: 351 ✭✭Tyler MacDurden

I think I'd be turning the camera on the dude who was going to jump off the bridge, that held the promise of greater drama.

I've spent a few happy moments Fr. Tedding the comments for these various Knock videos, managed to get first one for this. I call on all Boardsies of good conscience to do likewise. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 443 ✭✭runjb

There are a lot of people who are sceptical on this thread. In a world where evil is rampant, Mary has made an appearance to remind us to pray and to have faith. It is sad to see people dismiss it so easily, always trying to use science to try dismiss religion. For those people I pray, it is a pity they don't show faith.

Does anyone have more information about future predictions by Joe Coleman?

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

runjb wrote: »
    There are a lot of people who are sceptical on this thread. In a world where evil is rampant, Mary has made an appearance to remind us to pray and to have faith. It is sad to see people dismiss it so easily, always trying to use science to try dismiss religion. For those people I pray, it is a pity they don't show faith.

Does anyone have more information about future predictions by Joe Coleman?

If she was that concerned about us praying, I think she would have stuck around to take a photograph or two.

It is being dismissed so easily because, quite frankly, it is very easy to dismiss.

Blind faith is not something to be proud of.

.....Mary has made an appearance......

No, actually she hasn't.
    She's nowhere to be seen in that video.

Maybe she was double booked that day....

CPL 593H

• Registered Users Posts: 25,068 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

Some of the YouTube videos are just beyond retarded

people staring at the sun, I mean jesus mother fcuking christ

The only miracle here is that these people are able to dress themselves

• Registered Users Posts: 11,097 ✭✭✭✭zuroph

hubbala hubbala hubbala

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,067 ✭✭✭✭fryup

i hear she's gonna make an appearance at the stephen gately funeral, apparently she's gonna do a song & dance number

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement