Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Our Lady to appear in Knock on Sunday

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 444 ✭✭franklyshocked

runjb wrote: »
    There are a lot of people who are sceptical on this thread. In a world where evil is rampant, Mary has made an appearance to remind us to pray and to have faith. It is sad to see people dismiss it so easily, always trying to use science to try dismiss religion. For those people I pray, it is a pity they don't show faith.

Does anyone have more information about future predictions by Joe Coleman?

Why should the fact there is evil prove the existence of God.
    When I was four I went to school and learned never stare directly at the sun.
    A load of people staring directly into the sun for an hour or two and then claiming the image made by damaged cornea's is a sign is only a sign of gullibility.
    The amateur video "believers" capture, be it religious or alien watcher, is always exactly the same, which is funny when you think about it,
    1 - Why can't the camera man hold the camera straight
    2 - Why do they point directly at the sun, or forget to white balance

You get things like lens flare showing up on video that the human eye doesn't produce and instead of saying well I didn't see that, they go WOW, the camera caught somthing I didn't see so it must be real.

Try this.
    Bottle of scotch, stare at a candle for an hour in a dark room, see what happens.
    Spiritual

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,960 ✭✭✭DarkJager

There are a lot of people who are sceptical on this thread. In a world where evil is rampant, Mary has made an appearance to remind us to pray and to have faith. It is sad to see people dismiss it so easily, always trying to use science to try dismiss religion. For those people I pray, it is a pity they don't show faith.

I had a piece of toast this morning, and I swore I could see 2Pac and Bob Marley playing handball on the back of it. If I place said piece of toast on top of the "holy tree stump" and told people to look very hard at it, at least 1 or 2 2Pac or Bob Marley fans will say they have seen it too, as they want to believe that something is there, no matter how ridiculously out of context you have to look at it.

People who have the mindset to believe in something for which there is and will never be proof of, also have the capacity to have hallucinations based on their beliefs.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,565 ✭✭✭Pangea

http://www.catholicprophecy.info/news2.html
    If you click that link and scroll down the page theres more info on it.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,789 ✭✭✭✭ScumLord

Yes I do, they'll all be a load of nonsense like the last one.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,097 ✭✭✭✭zuroph

http://news.ie.msn.com/article.aspx?cp-documentid=150461870
    Bishop denounces it.

also, from the link posted by pangea
    VIA Brenda Walsh : Many people want to know about the recent Apparition at Knock. There have been many reports and descriptons in the media including the Internet - so let me try to tell you about what my family, neighbours and friends who were there have described to me. I am telling this account as it was described me to me by the aforementioned people to the best of my knowledge and in all honesty.

Knock is in County Mayo in the West of Ireland. You can learn more about the 1879 Apparition at ...................... www.knock-shrine.com On Sunday 11th October around 30,000 people turned up for the prophetic apparition at Knock. A Dublin man named Joe Coleman who has had regular visits from Our Lady had told the people of Ireland through the media (newspapers, radio) that Our Lady had told him that She was going to appear at Knock on Sunday (11th Oct). 30,000 turned out for the event.

Around 3.10pm, thousands saw the sun dance, spin and change into a multitude of various colours and it grew everescently bright, very very bright. The colours were azures green, blue, pink, yellow, red, purple, orange and so forth. Then many saw it begin to spin out of the sky and plummet towards the people - people began praying loudly and many were also sobbing from their hearts. My sister Marian witnessed this at the back of the Apparition Chapel where she sat near the Glass Window there.

Joe Coleman announced to the people that this was similar to the Miracle of the Sun in Fatima.

My neighbour Patrick who is Pony Dealer, told me that he was at the front of the chapel beside the 3 Apparition Statues of St Joseph, Our Lady and St John. He noticed the woman beside him had basically gone into ecstacy. She told him that Our Lord had manifested himself beside Our Lady's Statue. She said that Jesus stood there with His Hands outstretche and asked this woman 'Where are my priests?' None of the Knock priests were present.

At least six people saw Our Lady at the Gable Wall and one woman went on Mid-West Radio and told her story of Our Lady's vision to her. The Blessed Mother told her that She came to ask people for prayer to stop the Third World War and that She, Our Lady would come two more times to Knock before Christmas.

I have spoken to people whom I consider to be of sound mind and they are all saying the same thing - that something magnificent had occurred at Knock. I also spoke to some of the B&B Owners as I know them from taking pilgrimages there and they too agreed that something supernatural happened on that Beautiful Sunday at Knock. I believe all of these witnesses 100%! Good timing too by Our Lady after the dreadful Yes vote on the Lisbon Treaty. She also knows that the One World Plotters are about to impose their One World Dictatorship on us all with the significent signing of the Copenhagan Treaty in December which will move this Sinister Plot closer to our back doorstep. God help us!!!

Now Our Lady said She will come two more times to Knock before Christmas. Well the Good News is that She will be in Knock again on the Eve of All Saints, 31st October and on the Feast of the Immaculate Conception 8th December 2009!

My friends and I have already booked our flights.

If you intend going, you better book now before all the flights are gone and indeed, before all the accommodation, beds in Knock are gone. There is only so much accommodation in Knock so book NOW! Irish people are taking the 31st Oct, a Saturday off work so that they can be in Knock for this great event. There were 30,000 there on the 11th Oct so you can expect ten times as many to be there for the 31st Oct.

If you need any accommodation or other details, please contact me. Ave Maria Brenda email: brendamarywalsh@hotmail.com Tel: 0044-208-840-9770 Mobile: 004-7946-205644

ahahahahaha, the bold bits are just lol

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28,789 ✭✭✭✭ScumLord

zuroph wrote: »
    Bishop denounces it.

Oh come on man, if that's not the most impartial and unbiased piece of writing to ever grace the internet I eat this chocolate bar.

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

Knock Knock.

Who's There?

Mother of God.

Mother of God who?

Mother of God why is this thread still open!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,158 ✭✭✭donmeister

I met our Lady herself, she was mad for pooing on people. WTF?

• Registered Users Posts: 280 ✭✭NedTermo

zuroph wrote: »
    Bishop denounces it.

VIA Brenda Walsh : Many people want to know about the recent Apparition at Knock. There have been many reports and descriptons in the media including the Internet - so let me try to tell you about what my family, neighbours and friends who were there have described to me. I am telling this account as it was described me to me by the aforementioned people to the best of my knowledge and in all honesty.

Knock is in County Mayo in the West of Ireland. You can learn more about the 1879 Apparition at ...................... www.knock-shrine.com On Sunday 11th October around 30,000 people turned up for the prophetic apparition at Knock. A Dublin man named Joe Coleman who has had regular visits from Our Lady had told the people of Ireland through the media (newspapers, radio) that Our Lady had told him that She was going to appear at Knock on Sunday (11th Oct). 30,000 turned out for the event.

Around 3.10pm, thousands saw the sun dance, spin and change into a multitude of various colours and it grew everescently bright, very very bright. The colours were azures green, blue, pink, yellow, red, purple, orange and so forth. Then many saw it begin to spin out of the sky and plummet towards the people - people began praying loudly and many were also sobbing from their hearts. My sister Marian witnessed this at the back of the Apparition Chapel where she sat near the Glass Window there.

Joe Coleman announced to the people that this was similar to the Miracle of the Sun in Fatima.

My neighbour Patrick who is Pony Dealer, told me that he was at the front of the chapel beside the 3 Apparition Statues of St Joseph, Our Lady and St John. He noticed the woman beside him had basically gone into ecstacy. She told him that Our Lord had manifested himself beside Our Lady's Statue. She said that Jesus stood there with His Hands outstretche and asked this woman 'Where are my priests?' None of the Knock priests were present.

At least six people saw Our Lady at the Gable Wall and one woman went on Mid-West Radio and told her story of Our Lady's vision to her. The Blessed Mother told her that She came to ask people for prayer to stop the Third World War and that She, Our Lady would come two more times to Knock before Christmas.

I have spoken to people whom I consider to be of sound mind and they are all saying the same thing - that something magnificent had occurred at Knock. I also spoke to some of the B&B Owners as I know them from taking pilgrimages there and they too agreed that something supernatural happened on that Beautiful Sunday at Knock. I believe all of these witnesses 100%! Good timing too by Our Lady after the dreadful Yes vote on the Lisbon Treaty. She also knows that the One World Plotters are about to impose their One World Dictatorship on us all with the significent signing of the Copenhagan Treaty in December which will move this Sinister Plot closer to our back doorstep. God help us!!!

Now Our Lady said She will come two more times to Knock before Christmas. Well the Good News is that She will be in Knock again on the Eve of All Saints, 31st October and on the Feast of the Immaculate Conception 8th December 2009!

My friends and I have already booked our flights.

If you intend going, you better book now before all the flights are gone and indeed, before all the accommodation, beds in Knock are gone. There is only so much accommodation in Knock so book NOW! Irish people are taking the 31st Oct, a Saturday off work so that they can be in Knock for this great event. There were 30,000 there on the 11th Oct so you can expect ten times as many to be there for the 31st Oct.

If you need any accommodation or other details, please contact me. Ave Maria Brenda email: brendamarywalsh@hotmail.com Tel: 0044-208-840-9770 Mobile: 004-7946-205644

I took the liberty of bolding some more bits of the text.
    This woman is comedy gold. The B&B owners said it was true! Surely they wouldn't have a vested interest would they?
    Special mention for the pony dealer and the gable wall, you have to love it.
    And i love the announcement of her impending return, read it in your head in a DJ voice, "due to popular demand, back for two nights only, dress to impress, 8 till late....."
    Give us more Maura!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,960 ✭✭✭furiousox

Should be a good gig, can someone bring me back a t-shirt? :pac:

CPL 593H

• Advertisement

the october 31st gig is fancy dress too! Dig out d sexy nun costumes

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,238 ✭✭✭✭Diabhal Beag

I'll dress up as Joseph....................................... Plus I'll wear protection, just in case

knock knock!

who's not there?

MARY!

CPL 593H

• Registered Users Posts: 7,065 ✭✭✭Fighting Irish

The reason there is so much evil in this world is mainly down to people having crazy beliefs in religions

Knock Knock.

Who's There?

Mother of God.

Mother of God who?

Mother of God why is this thread still open!!!!
    this thread came to me in a dream and told me it will re-appear on october 31st. Have faith.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,246 ✭✭✭✭Dyr

There are a lot of people who are sceptical on this thread. In a world where evil is rampant, Mary has made an appearance to remind us to pray and to have faith. It is sad to see people dismiss it so easily,

Would Mary be able to make an appearance to remind me to put the bins out of a tuesday? That'd be dead handy

that they'll be full of sh*t?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24 D.Harry

I've just read through most of this thread and it sums up everything that is wrong with Boards.ie.
    Why do the mods allow threads to be hijacked and derailed by early-school-leavers who have nothing to contribute but sneers, jeers and an overrated sense of humour, all delivered with the iq of a sandwich?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,831 ✭✭✭genericguy

D.Harry wrote: »
    I've just read through most of this thread and it sums up everything that is wrong with Boards.ie.
    Why do the mods allow threads to be hijacked and derailed by early-school-leavers who have nothing to contribute but sneers, jeers and an overrated sense of humour, all delivered with the iq of a sandwich?

i sneer and jeer, but I didn't leave school early, and I'm highly intelligent. It is because of my high intelligence that I find this horseshit hilarious. I've no problem with people loving their God or their false prophets, as long as they do it privately. But, if you try to convince me that any of that is true, and continue to run my country on the basis of these false prophecies, then prepare to be laughed at and confronted with reason and logic.

Also, how did you measure the IQ of a sandwich? Did you publish your methods?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,960 ✭✭✭DarkJager

People seeing apparitions and holy tree stumps sums up everything thats wrong about Ireland. Such people don't even have the IQ of a half a slice of bread let alone a whole ****ing sandwich.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,582 ✭✭✭✭TheZohanS

Interesting question and I will answer it, after you answer mine.

You saw a post that you felt went against the Charter, why didn't you Report it?

And whilst we're at it, what have you contributed to AH?

• Advertisement

genericguy wrote: »
    i sneer and jeer, but I didn't leave school early, and I'm highly intelligent.
    Sneering and jeering is a use of your intelligence?
    But, if you try to convince me that any of that is true, and continue to run my country on the basis of these false prophecies, then prepare to be laughed at and confronted with reason and logic.
    I haven't tried to convince you of anything but I await the reason and logic, if you have time between the jeering and sneering.
    Also, how did you measure the IQ of a sandwich? Did you publish your methods?
    Method: I compare the IQ of a sandwich with the IQ of many Boards.ie posts. Since we can deduce the IQ of the posters from their post content and since said posts could have been written by a sandwich we can deduce that the poster and the sandwich share a similar IQ.
    (test refers to lettuce sandwich, not ham or tuna. No animals were harmed in this test)

you really expect me to take this stuff seriously?
    anyway if you're a christian you have to forgive, don't you?

CPL 593H

Method: I compare the IQ of a sandwich with the IQ of many Boards.ie posts. Since we can deduce the IQ of the posters from their post content and since said posts could have been written by a sandwich we can deduce that the poster and the sandwich share a similar IQ.
    (test refers to lettuce sandwich, not ham or tuna. No animals were harmed in this test)
    I know you are but what am I?

OK folks lets not feed the troll.

D.Harry do not post in this thread again.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,246 ✭✭✭✭Dyr

Sneering and jeering is a use of your intelligence?
    I haven't tried to convince you of anything but I await the reason and logic, if you have time between the jeering and sneering.

Hold on, do you want the claim that a supernatural entity is going to appear out in the sticks on a given date like some sort of divine showband to be countered by logic and reason? :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 444 ✭✭franklyshocked

Pangea wrote: »
    http://www.catholicprophecy.info/news2.html
    If you click that link and scroll down the page theres more info on it.

I think that website should have been named "catholicconspiracy.info"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,189 ✭✭✭drdeadlift

Allah God of the Muslims he is a bit of a joker to isnt he.

TheZohan wrote: »
    OK folks lets not feed the troll.

D.Harry do not post in this thread again.
    Now we have moderation???rolleyes.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,710 ✭✭✭RoadKillTs

This is how you do a rolleyes :rolleyes:

• Advertisement

Now we have moderation???rolleyes.gif

We have, pity you didn't heed the on thread warning.

Banned.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement