Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Our Lady to appear in Knock on Sunday

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41,926 ✭✭✭✭_blank_

• Registered Users Posts: 4,076 ✭✭✭gman2k

If she was any good at all at all, she would have 'appeared' on O'Connell street in Dublin the other week when all the TV crews and photographers were there for the taxi strike.
    But no, she makes a piece of porcelain cry somewhere, or (LOL) gets a tree stump to look like her!
    And while she's at it, could she not bring her young lad as well? Just for the spin!
    These deities just can't handle the modern meeja.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,330 ✭✭✭gaz wac

Can someone Sky + for me, ill be in the Farmleigh Drive in cinema on Sunday !

• Registered Users Posts: 4,467 ✭✭✭Wazdakka

Knock 'apparition' to attract 50,000

Wow..
    I think I might go down after all.

I could sell a HELL OF A LOT of magic beans to 50,000 people who are that stupid.
    I'll be rich.
    Sianara suckers.. Enjoy the recession,

• Registered Users Posts: 6,547 ✭✭✭Agricola

It so weird that all this sh!t starts happenin again as soon as theres abit of economic doom and gloom. Its almost like people are wishing for some comforting event to happen in an effort to take their minds off of whats going on in the real world.............................................:rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 280 ✭✭NedTermo

According to leading psychic Joe Coleman our Lady will appear in Knock on Sunday at 3.00pm. this is the same guy who predicted our lady would appear in Donegal last week and people there witnessed the appearance of our lady.
    I hope if people go to Knock that someone will bring a video recorder to record this just in case she does appear.
    Heres a link to the story http://www.mayonews.ie/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=7836&Itemid=38#

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,168 ✭✭✭Neamhshuntasach

When i was a kid my neighbor had a statue of Mary that shed tears of blood. I seen it once and it sure was crying blood. It was taken away and tested and it couldn't be explained how it was happening. Weird but it brought some circus of mad things.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,661 ✭✭✭General Zod

murfie wrote: »
    Its sad that here on AH posters can ridicule peoples faith with such intolerance and nastiness.

Live and let live.

I'm very intolerant of exploitative, manipulative hogwash of any description.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,957 ✭✭✭Euro_Kraut

-Knock, Knock.

-Who's there?

-Our Lady.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,102 ✭✭✭mathie

Knock, knock.
    Who's there?
    Not Our Lady.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

damn, im working, i wanted to ask her for a lend of a few bob.

seriously, catholics talk some amount of bollox

• Registered Users Posts: 2,661 ✭✭✭General Zod

When i was a kid my neighbor had a statue of Mary that shed tears of blood. I seen it once and it sure was crying blood. It was taken away and tested and it couldn't be explained how it was happening. Weird but it brought some circus of mad things.

I had a statue of Jesus that used to light up and sing "love me tender". Turns out it was a set of lights and a small speaker inside the plastic that caused it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,432 ✭✭✭big b

Homesick already Jonjo?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,390 ✭✭✭IM0

she cant be in two places at once, shes down for doin the hoovering on sunday between 2:30-3:30pm round my place :)

• Registered Users Posts: 45,433 ✭✭✭✭thomond2006

Hope Father Ted is there:

"Holy Mary, Mother of God!"

:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,214 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

Des wrote: »
    Cool top she's got on her.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

she was only a virgin if you dont count anal

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,421 ✭✭✭major bill

According to leading psychic Joe Coleman our Lady will appear in Knock on Sunday at 3.00pm. this is the same guy who predicted our lady would appear in Donegal last week and people there witnessed the appearance of our lady.
    I hope if people go to Knock that someone will bring a video recorder to record this just in case she does appear.
    Heres a link to the story http://www.mayonews.ie/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=7836&Itemid=38#

il go down with me labour card so, she might be able to get us a job

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,831 ✭✭✭genericguy

if i said i saw jimi hendrix in the phoenix park last sunday, the whole country would think i was mental, yet it's perfectly acceptable to pretend you see made up people as long as they appeared in the world's best selling novel.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,883 ✭✭✭wudangclan

curiously enough the psychic did predict something and multiple witnesses saw some sort of light show.
    i reckon it's those aliens from the dog star fucking with our heads again.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,373 ✭✭✭Executive Steve

FruitLover wrote: »
    Who's "our" lady?

She's the last Virgin left a man can worship without getting in serious trouble over, TBH.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,373 ✭✭✭Executive Steve

murfie wrote: »
    Its sad that here on AH posters can ridicule peoples faith with such intolerance and nastiness.

Live and let live.

Lol, if their beliefs were less funny I'm sure people would be nicer

if she were alive today she'd be selling her virginity on e-bay.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 371 ✭✭Kradock

I am going to be up around that side of the country on Sunday , I may go and see if she appears . I will report back , God help ye if she does , I will show her this thread.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,831 ✭✭✭genericguy

Lol, if their beliefs were less funny I'm sure people would be nicer

here, pass me a roundy wafer of that zombie jew and a sup of his blood from that gold cup there will ya?

Kradock wrote: »
    I am going to be up around that side of the country on Sunday , I may go and see if she appears . I will report back , God help ye if she does , I will show her this thread.

squealer.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 371 ✭✭Kradock

wudangclan wrote: »
    squealer.

If it gets me through the gate , well you know ..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,844 ✭✭✭Ogham

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,874 ✭✭✭✭PogMoThoin

Might happen, I found a few mushies today, that time of the yr again

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 633 ✭✭✭Warfi

It'd make a great trailer '1985...the world stood still as Our Lady appeared in Ireland. 2009...Our Lady's back, she's packing a .45 and this time it's personal'.

I have the American movie voiceover man in my head at the minute (he's probably on first name terms with Our Lady seeing as he's dead....probably calls her 'Our')

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement