Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Our Lady to appear in Knock on Sunday

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,391 ✭✭✭✭mikom

Who would have guessed she spoke with a Dublin accent :D:D

Go in peace, to love and serve the Battered burrger

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,078 ✭✭✭✭LordSutch

Wasn't d'guy wit da Dublin accent in 'The snapper'?

Does anyone really take this stuff seriously :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,073 ✭✭✭Rubberlegs

Camelot wrote: »
    Wasn't d'guy wit da Dublin accent in 'The snapper'?

Does anyone really take this stuff seriously :rolleyes:

Ha ha well spotted!! "Sharon! I did it for you , ya slut!!"

• Registered Users Posts: 444 ✭✭franklyshocked

This thread was such a let down,

I thought it said "Lady to show her knockers on Sunday"

;)

• Registered Users Posts: 458 ✭✭milehip1

Nonsense. I'm from outside of Galway city, and I'm one of the greatest people who have ever lived.
    So am I! ;)

Sure ye are lads, sure ye are:rolleyes:.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,814 ✭✭✭TPD

Eh, I can't be bothered reading this thread. Can all the pro-apparition people PM me some video/picture evidence, for the lulz my observation. Thanks.

milehip1 wrote: »
    Sure ye are lads, sure ye are:rolleyes:.

Well I am anyway!

Don't know about the other fella!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 924 ✭✭✭Elliemental

mrblueskys wrote: »
    what a sorry load of people... i am a scientist for 35 years and i happened to be in the knock area yesterday by chance....a religeous skeptic most of my later life but what i seen in the sky was breat taking it was unreal ...no meteophysical disturbances could even come close to explanation....i happened by chance onto the n17 a motorway on which every car was stopped to see what was happening with the sun....i could not believe what my eyes were seening.... i asked the people beside me who were from galway what they were seening it was the same all up and down the road everytbody seen the same thing ....it was amazing...it seems it happened within a 4 mile radius of knock maybe elliptically inclined towards the south that is towards the sun...the sun was very intense and danced in the sky at a very high frequency ..pal system is 29 frames per second human brain and retina is much higher in the centre there was a steady sun which was spinning about 3 revolutions /sec with lights on its outer surface.......the colouration was magnificient with greens magentas purples and sometimes pure white light its duration was 15 minutes to 20 and then it finished this was a heavenly show in full...if you can visualise the suns diameter in a normal sky it was dancing in very high frequency to eight times its diameter back and over up and down ....for ye skeptical people its difficult to hold a whole motorway up with every car on the hard shoulder and everybody out to witness this ....witnessed by i believe by 10,000 people......i later learned that this was predicted ....i am completely stunned as a member of the scientific community ....

oh well, thats me converted:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 12,683 ✭✭✭✭Owen

Anyway, surely she's popped the cherry over the last 2000 years, do we need to keep calling her the virgin? And even if she hasn't, wouldn't you be embarassed to be the 2000 year old virgin? Hollywood could make a film about it ...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

did the prozzie appear?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,468 ✭✭✭Lex_Diamonds

• Registered Users Posts: 304 ✭✭MadPatrick

Also why is there children constantly crying in all these videos:confused:

Cos they've been standing in a cold field for hours while the adults who they depend on to teach and protect them are waiting for a ghost to come from the sky. That's why they're crying.

I live in Australia(I should get round to changing my location, tomorrow, I swear:cool:) and we have a reputation as being stupid(English comedy influence). I'm starting to see their point. Happily, most people on here seem to have a brain.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,048 ✭✭✭✭Snowie

what a bunch of crazys praise the lord...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,418 ✭✭✭Jip

Jaysus, there's some amount of creamers there.

• Registered Users Posts: 280 ✭✭NedTermo

Praise the lord and pass the biscuits!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,022 ✭✭✭johnny_knoxvile

i heard Lady Gaga is on before her as a special guest! Its going to be a great gig.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,135 ✭✭✭flanzer

What must we look like to our new found European friends and neighbours? A bunch of crazy mad eejits congregating around a cross waiting for a ficticious character to appear. Kinda reminded me about The Movementarians episode in The Simpsons.

We truly are a nation of Gobsheens

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,237 ✭✭✭iregk

ah come on how can you dismiss it all like that flanzer. I know something similar happened before but that was 20 odd years ago and it was a much different time back then when we were in the midst of a recession/depression with tonnes of unemployment and trade unions strangling the life out of any economic growth... oh wait!

• Registered Users Posts: 28,789 ✭✭✭✭ScumLord

flanzer wrote: »
    What must we look like to our new found European friends and neighbours? A bunch of crazy mad eejits congregating around a cross waiting for a ficticious character to appear. Kinda reminded me about The Movementarians episode in The Simpsons.

You've never met any Italians or Spanish have you?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,121 ✭✭✭✭Jimmy Bottlehead

Good grief... stare at the sun for hours hoping to see Mary and guess what'll happen??

It bothers me that people of this mental capacity are allowed to drive cars and make deisions...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,097 ✭✭✭✭zuroph

Who the hell is the clown on the hill?!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,844 ✭✭✭Ogham

The clown on the hill is a man called Joe Coleman
    he is the reason why all these gullible people turned up on Sunday

Quotes From a website apparently set up by him -

"Joe has lived all his life in Balllyfermot. Since he was a child, he has been able to see spirits. He did not pay much attention to them for years. He had an accident at work. On the 1st of January 1986, while in hospital he had a near death experience, when his heart stopped momentarily. When he came to, he was able to communicate with the spirits. He was able to sense things in the present, past and future, that he had no way of knowing anything about. His family were surprised and amazed, and none more so than Joe himself. His friends encouraged him to use gift to help people with problems. While he was a bit reluctant at first, but soon accepted that he should go public with his work. Early on, he began to help find missing people. Although his information in these cases has not always been acted upon. it has never been proved to be in any way inaccerate. In order to develop his "gift" he studied spiritual healing, clairvoyance and animal communications. He learned to work through the Holy Spirit."

The funniest bit is his "Testimonials" section - it only has one and it's from a 10 yr old boy who writes "I saw the face of the statue change to a different angle I was amased. I went to the statue I put my hand on the statue, I heard a mans voice, sort of in my head saiying "do you kow I am ?" I said "no". He said "guess." I said " I dont know" then he told me that his name was "Padre Peo". I had never heard of him"

http://www.kerrytown-apparitions.com/

Has his phone number on it if anyone has any questions for him! :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,925 ✭✭✭aidan24326

flanzer wrote: »

Don't worry there's any number of our European friends who would do likewise. The 'Virgin Mary' has appeared in a number of European locations, gullibility is by no means an exclusively Irish trait.

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 23,220 Mod ✭✭✭✭GLaDOS

Ogham wrote: »
    "Joe has lived all his life in Balllyfermot. Since he was a child, he has been able to see spirits. He did not pay much attention to them for years. He had an accident at work. On the 1st of January 1986, while in hospital he had a near death experience, when his heart stopped momentarily. When he came to, he was able to communicate with the spirits. He was able to sense things in the present, past and future, that he had no way of knowing anything about. His family were surprised and amazed, and none more so than Joe himself. His friends encouraged him to use gift to help people with problems. While he was a bit reluctant at first, but soon accepted that he should go public with his work. Early on, he began to help find missing people. Although his information in these cases has not always been acted upon. it has never been proved to be in any way inaccerate. In order to develop his "gift" he studied spiritual healing, clairvoyance and animal communications. He learned to work through the Holy Spirit."
    *twitch*

Cake, and grief counseling, will be available at the conclusion of the test

• Registered Users Posts: 280 ✭✭NedTermo

Ogham wrote: »

The funniest bit is his "Testimonials" section - it only has one and it's from a 10 yr old boy who writes "I saw the face of the statue change to a different angle I was amased. I went to the statue I put my hand on the statue, I heard a mans voice, sort of in my head saiying "do you kow I am ?" I said "no". He said "guess." I said " I dont know" then he told me that his name was "Padre Peo". I had never heard of him"

*Cringe *Cringe

I'm challenging joe to a psychic-off.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,789 ✭✭✭✭ScumLord

zuroph wrote: »
    I'm challenging joe to a psychic-off.
    If he didn't use an auto response already accepting your offer even though he's out of the office I'd say you've all ready won.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,022 ✭✭✭johnny_knoxvile

i hate the way Padre Peo will never just tell you who it is and makes you guess. I do be on mobile going "Padre if thats you stop your messing, i will rub salt on your hands the next time i see you".

ScumLord wrote: »
    If he didn't use an auto response already accepting your offer even though he's out of the office I'd say you've all ready won.
    Actually he replied last week. He wins :o

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,661 ✭✭✭General Zod

How much does he charge for his "healings"?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement