Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Engineer costs

Options
  • 08-10-2009 1:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 113 ✭✭

Can anybody throw some light on costs. I have contacted several in my area, East Cork, i will need construction drawings. I have supplied them with all drawings, specs etc, everything i have, and all i get is humming & hawing, sucking air through teeth, and so far 2 weeks later, no prices. I seem to the one who has to ring them and chase.

The house is 1'600sqft, not massive. Any ideas.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,401 ✭✭✭reilig

Can anybody throw some light on costs. I have contacted several in my area, East Cork, i will need construction drawings. I have supplied them with all drawings, specs etc, everything i have, and all i get is humming & hawing, sucking air through teeth, and so far 2 weeks later, no prices. I seem to the one who has to ring them and chase.

The house is 1'600sqft, not massive. Any ideas.

Mine cost €2500 + VAT 2 years ago for a 2000sq ft house, 500 sq ft garage and associated site survey and percolation test. Also included submission to CoCo for planning and provision of further information requested by the CoCo in the planning process.

• Registered Users Posts: 146 ✭✭Wonky Knees

got it done recently for 2K

Advertisement