Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

What self respecting studio can afford to be without one of these?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 292 ✭✭shayleon

DRooooooooooooooooooooooooool ! I would if I could!
    It's a beauty!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,182 ✭✭✭dav nagle

Why would you need a boat padel for a studio?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,245 ✭✭✭old gregg

If I'd seen this as a teenager back when I was hoping to play as well as Steve Howe of Yes then I'd have gone for it just to try and capture that Close To The Edge sound Howe produced with an electric sitar.

Sadly those days are no more, looks good though and the Jerry Jones Electric Sitar has always received good reviews on Harmony Central for anyone thinking of a little psychedelic fun.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,408 ✭✭✭studiorat

got one!!!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭krd

dav nagle wrote: »
    Why would you need a boat padel for a studio?

Global warming - soon all studios near sea level will be below see level - you'll need an electric sitar to propel your canoe around your studio.

Avoid the rush. Get one now - and avoid being up the creek without one.

• Advertisement
Advertisement