Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

metoer website

• 08-10-2009 3:12pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,128 ✭✭✭

Anybody have trouble with website? particularly logging in?

Its happened a few times where it says i have inputed the wrong details. I 100% did not, i never get it for other sites, and i dont have stubby fingers ;) it happened again today. 3rd and final time, i inputted my phone number then pin, ever so slow just to be sure, then i put in the characters on the pic, usually something like 2yth5r, and it locked me out...

The system is a complete joke

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,089 ✭✭✭cpu-dude

thorbarry wrote: »
    Anybody have trouble with website? particularly logging in?

Its happened a few times where it says i have inputed the wrong details. I 100% did not, i never get it for other sites, and i dont have stubby fingers ;) it happened again today. 3rd and final time, i inputted my phone number then pin, ever so slow just to be sure, then i put in the characters on the pic, usually something like 2yth5r, and it locked me out...

Same issue, must be a problem with the website. Ring Meteor to find out more - 1904.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,821 ✭✭✭Skud

ya not logging me in either atm

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,128 ✭✭✭thorbarry

excelent i knew i didn't have stubby fingers

Must be an issue with the database if its not recognising log ins

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 53 ✭✭KieranIRL

ya same for me

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,773 ✭✭✭Ah-Watch

same for my account but I worked out that even though its asking to log in again if you click on send web texts it has you logged in. and then you can click on home or my account and it'll bring you to your account.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 359 ✭✭okgirl

I have the same problem tody. I cannot log it even though i know my log in details are correct. I have rang customer service on 1950 and the call drops out. Is there a problem with Meteor?

Ah-Watch, I have tried what you suggested and cannot find the web text tab???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 301 ✭✭IH77

Same problem for me today.

• Registered Users Posts: 901 ✭✭✭EL_Loco

pffsshhhh!!! just got locked out for 30 mins :-p my details were correct damn you!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 458 ✭✭bossa_nova

Ah-Watch wrote: »
    same for my account but I worked out that even though its asking to log in again if you click on send web texts it has you logged in. and then you can click on home or my account and it'll bring you to your account.

nice one just barley noticed that tab before i was about to call it quits :p

for anyone else looking for it it appears on the top right hand side of the page the page, it showed up for me on the page where it tells ya that your account is inactive for 30 mins

• Registered Users Posts: 487 ✭✭kilsmum

Thanks Ah Watch this was driving me mad all day!:D - Kilsmum

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,529 ✭✭✭Im_No_Superman

I topped up online 4 hours ago and still no sign of the credit, rant 1905 and was told there was a problem with their network and their technical team are looking into it and I should have my credit in afew hours.

So word of warning dont top up online today!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,773 ✭✭✭Ah-Watch

kilsmum wrote: »
    Thanks Ah Watch this was driving me mad all day!:D - Kilsmum
    Your Welcome. If you decide to change your password through the website when you've logged in you wont get that error again!:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,138 ✭✭✭snaps

My account has been locked out as well? IS it anything to do with cabbage?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,380 ✭✭✭peckerhead

thorbarry wrote: »
    +1. Their website has been like sh1t for the last few weeks, ever since the "upgrade" they started to implement at the end of July.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,529 ✭✭✭Im_No_Superman

Got my credit eventully......at 5am!

Advertisement