Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Marathon Registration - Moderator Censorship

Options
  • 08-10-2009 3:17pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 13

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=62450026&posted=1#post62450026

Hi,

Please see the above thread? Why was it closed? It seems to be a legitimate discussion.

Also, because one kid falls out of a tree and breaks their leg, does that mean we all have to stop climbing trees. If one dude dies in a marathon then thats that. We don't have to change the world because of it. Hunnymonster, you've lost the plot, take a minute to think about how silly your reasoning is. If we were to respond to something that goes wrong like your reasoning we wouldnt be able to leave the house in the morning.

Also, why close my thread, just so no one can point out your ignorance?

Conor

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 42,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beruthiel

Have you dropped the Mod a PM and asked them the question?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 staplebottom

Yeah no response on the closing of this topic. He also closed another for this reason :

It is very clear that you are looking for a way to circumvent the DCM's rules. As you have seen in the charter, asking for swaps is not allowed. If you want the "specific"s, the don't be a muppet rule would appear to cover it handsomely.
    This is the thread:
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=62449644

I was and still am looking for information and help. Nothing specifically to circumvent rules, just any help.

Anyway, the second thread DEFINITELY was not breaking any rules and it seems like the moderator just closed it because he wanted to. It's a pity to see this going on.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 staplebottom

I did but got no answer, some of my messages have disappeared also. This place is creepy :(

• Registered Users Posts: 5,365 ✭✭✭hunnymonster

I did reply to first pm and replied to second in-thread explaining how, starting a second thread, to complain about a first one being closed was going to result in it being closed as well. pm'ing me asking me if I need a hug or to inform me that you went ahead and broke the race rules via another route doesn't need a reply, imo.

Advertisement