Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Car Boot Sales in Cork and Cork County

Options
  • 08-10-2009 3:27pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,419 ✭✭✭

I need rid of a huge collection of items, does anyone know of any car boot sales upcoming in Cork?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,492 ✭✭✭trotter_inc

Am sure I've seen signs around for a car boot sale in Blackpool or Blackrock on Sundays...

Can't say I know of any others though, sorry.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,419 ✭✭✭tommy21

Actually just to update anyone going - went to two at the weekend. The first was Kilcully which is generally monthly, got there quite late, great for books and items like stained glass etc. Plenty of games for consoles there if that's your thing, but also quite a lot of junk clothing, toys etc. Overall worth a visit and will return to sell their shortly. I also went to Castletownroche and must say it was afwul. Essentially all dealers selling junk and a horrible atmosphere, as well as being miles outside Cork City. Hoping to try Cobh and Midleton soon.

• Registered Users Posts: 908 ✭✭✭scuby

there is usually one in carrigtwohill every month.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,864 ✭✭✭MunsterCycling

Carrigtwohill is a good spot, was at the last one and it was full to the gate.

Advertisement