Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

How much is it worth?

• 08-10-2009 3:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 850 ✭✭✭

For a 06 2.0 TDCI Ford Mondeo hatchback with 24k miles on the clock in excellent condition (no damage at all). What would be a realistic valuation??

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 51,338 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

I'd say around €9k. Is it 115bhp or 130bhp, LX, Platinum or Zetec, Uk import? Mileage is very low for an almost 4 year old diesel, does it have a fully documented service history?

• Registered Users Posts: 850 ✭✭✭wingnut32

bazz26 wrote: »
    I'd say around €9k. Is it 115bhp or 130bhp, Uk import? Mileage is very low for an almost 4 year old diesel, does it have a fully documented service history?

115bhp with full service history. The reason for the low mileage is that its an ex demo car bought in the north. I had it AA inspected and everything checked out. LX model

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,473 ✭✭✭robtri

what spec level is it....

Prices range on car zone for asking prices from €4,500 to €17,500 for a 2.0 TDCI with varying miles and spec..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,702 ✭✭✭✭R.O.R

Mileage adjusted book value is coming out at over €15k! There has been an improvement in used values, but it's not worth that.

2006 2.0TDCi 90ps LX books at €10,800 with 98,000km.

At that mileage, you might want to check with your local Ford dealer to see if they would be interested. Lot's of garages at the moment are crying out for decent, low mileage used stock (especially diesel). My Toyota supplier is importing 07/08 Avensis's from the UK as he can't get stock here.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,222 ✭✭✭robbie_998

i'd put it at about 11'750 - 15'000

depending on extra's, engine size and so on.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 850 ✭✭✭wingnut32

thanks for the replies lads, I may go to the Ford dealer down the road and see what they think.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,667 ✭✭✭Damien360

Might not touch it. My local Ford dealer in Newbridge has my old 04 2.0TDCi Zetec on his forecourt for the last 18 months. A few others there a very long time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,575 ✭✭✭junkyard

I'd say around 9k too, loads of them around.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 65,881 ✭✭✭✭unkel
    Chauffe, Marcel, chauffe!

R.O.R wrote: »
    book value is coming out at over €15k!

Book fails -> book to go in bin :cool:

Advertisement