Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Van-Tastic Adventures Roadtrip

Options
  • 08-10-2009 4:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 575 ✭✭✭

Guys

I came across this an thought it might be of interest to anyone going to OZ in the next few months. Would be great to have an Irish team on it .

Win the ultimate Aussie roadtrip

home_promo.png

We're looking for seven pairs of travellers, one for each of Australia's stunning states, to become Van-Tastic Adventurers.

If you've got what it takes, then we'll...

* Fly you and your team mate from anywhere in the world to take part
    * Chuck you the keys to our beloved karmic campervan
    * Give you free access to some of your state's top attractions
    * Give you $1,000 worth of petrol
    * Tell you all the great places to go
    * And we'll give you six weeks use of a digital video camera and laptop

Why?

Because we love you. And because you've got six weeks to go wild or go mild, go hard or go humble, get witty or get wise and make a mini-documentary!

Oh, yeah, nearly forgot - if your doco is voted by the travel community as the most enter-ter-ter-ter-taining you'll win $10,000 plus two Virgin Blue domestic flights.

Sound cool? Find out more.

Oh before anyone starts giving out to me for advertising this is nothing at all to do with me just came across it .

Advertisement