Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What's it like to live in Geraldine St., Phibsborough?

Options
  • 08-10-2009 4:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

HI ALL

I'M GOING TO VIEW A HOUSE ON GERALDINE STREET IN PHIBSBOROUGH. HAS ANYONE LIVED OR IS LIVING THERE? JUST WANT TO GET A FEEL FOR THE AREA...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16,288 ✭✭✭✭ntlbell

THE AREA IS GR8

• Registered Users Posts: 186 ✭✭TheCityManager

Yeah saw that house for sale.. actually considered (but chose not to..) viewing it...so you might post up your impressions afterwards??

Area is great..I grew up on Phibsboro Rd..really central with good facilities :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,214 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

I lived in Phibsborough for 10 months and would have lived there longer only my lease ran out - loved it. Tons of facilities, only 25 or so minutes' walk to O'Connell Street, right next to the city end of Glasnevin which is gorgeous.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,123 ✭✭✭stepbar

Yeah saw that house for sale.. actually considered (but chose not to..) viewing it...so you might post up your impressions afterwards??

Area is great..I grew up on Phibsboro Rd..really central with good facilities :)

I also looked at that house.... to think that 2 years ago it was quoting for 420k.... :rolleyes:

It's not a powerful house to be quite honest and I came away knowing it wasn't going to be for me.

Advertisement