Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good Greek / Turkish Restaurant, Dublin City Centre

Options
  • 08-10-2009 5:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 667 ✭✭✭

In Dublin for the week-end :

Any recommendations for a good Greek or Turkish restaurant in Dublin City Centre ?

Jay

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,139 ✭✭✭olaola

I don't know of any Greek, but there are two Lebanese places - Byblos & The Cedar tree on St Andrews St.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

there is a greek place in the epicurian food hall on middle abbey street/liffey street but it wouldnt really be classed a restaurant

• Closed Accounts Posts: 286 ✭✭NervousNude

Keshk cafe on Leeson St does Middle Eastern cuisine so might have some of the things you're looking for. It's a lovely little restaurant (really little, booking is essential I'd say!) and has a BYO policy so works out to be quite reasonable. Food is pretty yumm! http://www.keshkcafe.ie/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 198 ✭✭WhoseView: Michael

Layla Turkisk Restaurant on Pembroke street is only Turkish restaurant we know of.

As regard Lebanese, I can highly recommend
    Rotana Cafe on South Richmond street. Review on this place states

"This place is fantastic, a hidden gem. I never ate Lebanese before, but it's fantastic. Try the falafel and the haloumi cheese"

You also have Sinners Restaurant on Parliment street as well as the Cedar Tree on St Andrews St - both Lebanese cuisine:)

Advertisement