Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Propex heating

Options
  • 08-10-2009 5:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 739 ✭✭✭

Anybody know where to buy Propex propane blown air heating system in Ireland and how much roughly.

Got a couple of no.s off internet but they wanted almost double uk ebay price.

Don't mind buying from uk but if anyone in Ireland can come close I would buy local.
    Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 159 ✭✭wonderworm

try a crowd called leisure technical solutions in banbridge in the north www.leisuretechnicalsolutions.co.uk they might do it but i'm not sure.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36 pandos

Ya I Know how you feel.

Prices here are double those in the UK. I got Quotes yesterday for Windows, Rooflights, Seat swivels and Heating and the total was more than double English prices.

I reckoned it was worth making contact with someone over the border so drove to Banbridge today to see If I could discover if there is a one-stop shop in the North for camper bits, I was told that there was not, that guys up there usually order stuff from the "Mainland". I was given a card from LTS. but told that they were unlikely to have windows and rooflights that they were into more electrical goodies, but they may have your heater.

So I am going to go over on Wednesday on sail and rail for what I need, twill be a horrible journey but for €80 it will be worth the trouble to get exactly what I want and be able to start work in earnest next weekend.

• Registered Users Posts: 739 ✭✭✭papac

Thanks for replies.
    Norn Iron not an option as I live in Cork.(Wales is easier for me)
    Got a suss by pm and cheers for that whoever you are.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34 joncollier

I can get them for you, I have them listed at €548 on my site which is about £490. I know there around £420 in the UK if you search around.If I had a few more people interested in buying them I'd be able to match that price, I need to buy 10 at a time to get a good discount from the manufacturer, they take around 3 days to arrive.

• Registered Users Posts: 739 ✭✭✭papac

I have them listed at €548 on my site

Can you post or pm details of site please.

Also I think I need 2800 model- the bigger one. Can you get and how much please.??

Cheers
    P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,819 ✭✭✭✭peasant

joncollier wrote: »
    I can get them for you...

That's nice :D

But please note that this is not a free advertising forum. If you want to advertise please contact hello@boards.ie

Advertisement