Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Forza 3 Review

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,329 ✭✭✭Xluna

moz wrote: »
    Any good wheel recommendations for this?

Last time I checked they were selling the official wheel in Smyths for sixty Euro,alot cheaper than the rest. I might get this game if the tracks are'nt as visually repetitive as Forza 2.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,329 ✭✭✭Xluna

VolvoMan wrote: »
    I went into Gamestop today enquiring to see what the chances of getting a copy without pre-ordering and the guy basically told me next to none. Is this true? And if so, where is the best place to pre-order it?

I've honestly never had an issue with this and I dare say that guy was just trying to increase pre-orders.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,091 ✭✭✭brian plank

zero19 wrote: »
    Yep if you buy the LCE you get 10 limited edition tuned and painted cars and become a "vip". Vips get free tuned and painted cars and parts gifted to them from Turn 10 it seems.

For the extra few euro it's worth it imo.

:D i think thats what he was getting at, its not free. the LE is fairly good value though at 60 quid. :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 126 ✭✭opticalillusion

Interesting insight into Forza 3 from this morning's Irish Times

http://www.irishtimes.com/newspaper/motors/2009/1014/1224256602180.html

The FTO mentioned in that article is mine! I'm proud to be representing 1/5th of Ireland!

Cannot wait to get my copy and crash my car into various objects without having to worry about the consequences :D

• Registered Users Posts: 328 ✭✭Hornswoggle

The FTO mentioned in that article is mine! I'm proud to be representing 1/5th of Ireland!

Cannot wait to get my copy and crash my car into various objects without having to worry about the consequences :D

Thats deadly! I can't wait to crash your car either ha ha

• Advertisement

Not a 'man' but thanks! :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,983 ✭✭✭Tea_Bag

Not a 'man' but thanks! :)
    How did they approach you to take photos and whatnot? can you show us some pics here? *cough* i mean pics or GTFO

What's GTFO?? :)

Back in the day when I was on bebo, they looked at my profile and saw pics of my car and it was the car they wanted, so contacted me to arrange a photoshoot! Thought it was a scam until I rang microsoft to confirm :)

No, can't show you anything until 23rd ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,452 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

GTFO = Get The Fúck Out :D

Here's me thinking it was a GTO/FTO hybrid :)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 3,752 Mod ✭✭✭✭eeloe

I know turn10 we're having trouble finding a standard GPVr FTO in australia, they shot pics of one, until they realised it didn't have a standard exhaust on it!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭zero19

eeloe wrote: »
    I know turn10 we're having trouble finding a standard GPVr FTO in australia, they shot pics of one, until they realised it didn't have a standard exhaust on it!
    Bright sparks! :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 836 ✭✭✭Leprekaun

Unless they haven't run out, if you pre order the CE from GAME, you get an extra car (BMW M3 E92)

I think the cheapest place to get it though is ShopTo

• Closed Accounts Posts: 440 ✭✭Single Malt

Leprekaun wrote: »
    Unless they haven't run out, if you pre order the CE from GAME, you get an extra car (BMW M3 E92)

I think the cheapest place to get it though is ShopTo
    That car would be unlockable to everyone anyway. I cannot remember a Forza or GT game without the E92 M3, and to have such would be criminal

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭zero19

It's just got a special livery, GAME one no doubt, gamestop have the same offer with an M5 i think

• Registered Users Posts: 836 ✭✭✭Leprekaun

Is the M5 in the white blue and red livery like the M3? Because I may have done a mistake :S although, it isn't hard to make just 2 lines on the edges of the car.

Advertisement