Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dell laptops in Waterford

• 08-10-2009 6:55pm
    Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,849 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Hey I was wondering does anywhere in Waterford sell Dell laptops aside from Pc World? Just wanted to hear if they were around in other shops before buying.

Thanks in advance :)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,472 ✭✭✭AdMMM

Should just be PC World as they have an exclusive agreement with Dell to sell certain models.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Cheaper online most of the time @ Dell.ie.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,218 ✭✭✭Junior

If your looking for cheap Dells try www.dell.ie/tv or google dell outlet shop

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,849 Mod ✭✭✭✭suitcasepink

It's okay I got one in Pc World. I just wanted to look around, I rather buying in shops then online.

So mods yee can close this it's all sorted thanks. :)

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

I hope you didn't fall into the usual "Buy X, Y and Z with this laptop" with the sales agent. Thats what bugs me about PCWorld - always trying to force insurance or whichever down your throat, even after you tell them your not interested.

Generally speaking; buying online can be much cheaper and a lot easier. Dell PCs in PCWorld are lower spec then those online and can be cheaper on the Dell site. :)

Glad you got sorted anyway. Closing as requested...

• Advertisement
Advertisement