Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Croker to busaras

Options
  • 08-10-2009 7:45pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 507 ✭✭✭

hi all. In Dublin for the match on Saturday and need to get to busaras by 10.45. Match should end about 9.50 but 90,000 plus might take a while to exit Croke Park, I haven't been there before so am unsure.

Will I have to doss on the pavement?:eek:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

leave just at the end and you should make it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,222 ✭✭✭robbie_998

well thats nearly an hour to walk down the road :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,166 ✭✭✭enda1

It only holds about 82,000 :cool: , less for soccer even I guess seeing as ye can't stand up in the Hill.

And don't worry, you'll have left after about 70 mins :p

• Registered Users Posts: 4,772 ✭✭✭meathstevie

Walk out off Croker, get yourself to Ballybough and take one of the sidestreets on the far side of the road down by Annesley's garage which should bring you to the Northstrand and just keep walking towards town. You should be at Busaras in way less than 1/2 hour.

You can also walk up Jones' Road, head down up Fitzgibbon street, accross the square and down Gardiner street as far as Frenchmans lane ( small lane just before the railway bridge with the hostel ) go left there and you're at Busaras.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 507 ✭✭✭emmemm

much obliged all:)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 19,986 ✭✭✭✭mikemac

I used to walk this everyday to work
    No more then 20 minutes if you go through Ballybough

Loadsa time :)

If you can't find the way ask a steward or garda, they'll be around and will set you right

Advertisement