Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UFL debut tonight

• 08-10-2009 8:49pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,879 ✭✭✭

well for those not watching Mizz against the cornhuskers you can watch the new UFL league online game is being streamed on their website by the looks of things

http://www.ufl-football.com/versus.html

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 36,394 ✭✭✭✭LuckyLloyd

Cheers. I'll keep it on in the background. Really looking forward to the College game though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,343 ✭✭✭✭Oat23

They need to sort out the jersey's. I can barely tell them apart. I don't know what it is like on TV in HD but on the internet stream they look identical.

JP Losman has looked good so far though.

Losman > Jruss.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,067 ✭✭✭tallaghtoutlaws

Oatesy23 wrote: »
    They need to sort out the jersey's. I can barely tell them apart. I don't know what it is like on TV in HD but on the internet stream they look identical.

JP Losman has looked good so far though.

Losman > Jruss.

I went to watch it stream didnt kick in couldnt be bothered trying to fix. :D I liked Losman at Buffalo.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 38,904 ✭✭✭✭eagle eye

I watched a bit of it, its like the CFL in a lot of ways, the DLs seem too small and its just not that good and the gear is horrid.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,066 ✭✭✭Sea Devils

The fact that there's no highlights footage either on their site or Youtube is a bit dissapointing.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,343 ✭✭✭✭Oat23

I thought it was a good game to be honest. I'll be watching again next week.
    The NFL didn't become popular overnight, sure the stadiums are small and they weren't full but the game was good and the players were good.

I hope It survives till next year and continues to grow. I can find no highlights but you can watch the full game at the UFL site - http://www.ufl-football.com/versus.html

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,067 ✭✭✭tallaghtoutlaws

Oatesy23 wrote: »
    I thought it was a good game to be honest. I'll be watching again next week.
    The NFL didn't become popular overnight, sure the stadiums are small and they weren't full but the game was good and the players were good.

I hope It survives till next year and continues to grow. I can find no highlights but you can watch the full game at the UFL site - http://www.ufl-football.com/versus.html

I finally watched some of it. Very entertaining to be honest but damn those unifroms are an eye sore and as some said very hard to follow last night. Silver V white with green and blue all over the shop very hard to follow.

Advertisement