Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

King of Shaves - XCD

• 08-10-2009 9:22pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 20,739 ✭✭✭✭

I'm trying to find an online site or even a shop in Dublin or the North West where I can get this product - any help would be much appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,954 ✭✭✭✭Larianne

I noticed King of Shaves products in the Boots in Stephen's Green S.C. so maybe try there?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,375 ✭✭✭fonpokno

Yeah I've seen King of Shaves in just about every Boots I've been in so they're probably a safe bet.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,739 ✭✭✭✭starbelgrade

Larianne wrote: »
    I noticed King of Shaves products in the Boots in Stephen's Green S.C. so maybe try there?

I've seen King of Shaves products in a lot of places, including Boots, but not this particular one. Thanks though!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,625 ✭✭✭wmpdd3

The King of shaves range is currently half price in Tesco at the monment.

Most stores only carry the shave gel and razors and blades.

Is it the cosmetic your looking for?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,954 ✭✭✭✭Larianne

Oh sorry about that. What is it exactly? Will keep an eye out.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 20,739 ✭✭✭✭starbelgrade

It's a tinted facial moisturiser - not the fake tan kind of stuff that L'oreal do though.. it's a lot more subtle!

• Registered Users Posts: 747 ✭✭✭all_smilz

try tk maxx? i have found king of shaves stuff in there for my bf.....

Advertisement