Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Phone & broadband query

• 08-10-2009 10:11pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5

Hi just wondering I have a current package as small busines with eircom which only includes unlimited local & national calls. I am looking for phone & broadband bundled together. Have broadband seperately which costs around 250euro pm including call outs for poor service. My eircom bill comes to around 400 per month (includes mobile calls from landline) and it seems that its a business account which I dont think i need as i have only the need for 4 PC's in my office. Was thinking of downgrading from business to residental with eircom. I was thinking of limiting landlines to just local & national as I have 6 mobiles on contract with o2 already. Can anyone enlighten me the best package for phone and internet and as im coming out of contract with o2 for mobiles does anyone know the best & cheapest provider for mobiles ( 5 mobiles currently in operation.)

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 25,234 ✭✭✭✭Sponge Bob

Vodafone for an all in one deal ....most probably . Voda- Voda staff calls free and you may nominate another free number per phone too last I remember .

If roaming is common avoid eircom totally .

O2 have no landline presence, a major weakness. They should buy Smart and be done with it .

3 are ****e for BB of any sort but OK on calls .

eircom will be much more amenable if you come back to them in 12 months .

Advertisement