Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

fetac level 6

Options
  • 08-10-2009 10:19pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 22

I am interested doing some IT courses.I would like to know if any of these certified courses are level 6 fetac approved .

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,212 ✭✭✭✭Tom Dunne

buddylove1 wrote: »
    I am interested doing some IT courses.I would like to know if any of these certified courses are level 6 fetac approved .

Any of what courses?:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22 buddylove1

Tom Dunne wrote: »
    Any of what courses?:)

CCNA ,MSCE

• Closed Accounts Posts: 177 ✭✭Barrypr

Cisco/Microsoft are a different awarding body!

Here are level 6 courses:

http://www.fetac.ie/modules/Certificates/L6AlphaTitle.html

Advanced Certificate in Networks and Software - Systems May be of interest

Barrypr wrote: »
    Cisco/Microsoft are a different awarding body!

Here are level 6 courses:

http://www.fetac.ie/modules/Certificates/L6AlphaTitle.html

Advanced Certificate in Networks and Software - Systems May be of interest

Which training providers do these courses in the mid west

• Registered Users Posts: 23,212 ✭✭✭✭Tom Dunne

buddylove1 wrote: »
    Which training providers do these courses in the mid west

You might want to try and look at the Fetact.ie webpage yourself. There is a listing of all registered providers, including contact details.

• Advertisement

Ya man I mean a quick google search will give you the locations and what ever else you need.

I'm from Limerick and aware that HSI and LIT do Fetac level 6, even give them a buzz might save you some time!

Ya man I mean a quick google search will give you the locations and what ever else you need.

I'm from Limerick and aware that HSI and LIT do Fetac level 6, even give them a buzz might save you some time!

Thank for the help .A lot of these courses are day time .I am in fulltime employment and looking to do this in the evening.

Humm don't no a great deal about them to be honest, I did some courses in HSI/LIT not Fetac though.

If your are talking about cisco/ms then why not do these courses part time, why Fetac?

Humm don't no a great deal about them to be honest, I did some courses in HSI/LIT not Fetac though.

If your are talking about cisco/ms then why not do these courses part time, why Fetac?

I need FETAC level 6 to qualify for stamp duty relife on transfer of property.I have numerous qualifacition but they are not recognised .

I see well in that case I would ring Fetac and ask for any night courses in your area, should be able to get a direct answer from them, save you searching the net too

• Advertisement

I see well in that case I would ring Fetac and ask for any night courses in your area, should be able to get a direct answer from them, save you searching the net too

Done that .FETAC say they are only the certifying body call the training providers yourself.Have called the training providers directly and the courses are fulltime, so it looks like I will be doing basket weaving to get my level 6 .

Advertisement