Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Exodus

Options
  • 08-10-2009 10:34pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 15

Has anyone ever done a tour with Exodus? I'd like to get feed back from anyone who has travelled with them.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 693 ✭✭✭Crotchety

Who are they? Are they the fetish crowd down on Pearse Street?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,442 ✭✭✭Irish Halo

• Registered Users Posts: 428 ✭✭ciagr297

OP, i did a tour with exodus (the tour company that is!) last year, i found them to be fairly well organised. depends on where you want to go really...PM me if you want

• Registered Users Posts: 6,339 ✭✭✭How Strange

I did a tour with Exodus a few years ago. Very organised, a few things I didn't like about the set-up. Really depends on what you're looking for. PM me if you want details.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 agsiul

ciagr297 wrote: »
    OP, i did a tour with exodus (the tour company that is!) last year, i found them to be fairly well organised. depends on where you want to go really...PM me if you want

I was thinking of the tour that they do in Northern Morocco. I'd like to know what the guides they have are like? What the acomodation/food etc. was like and if you'd have any recommendations for what to bring equipment wise depending on where you were. Where did you go with the?

• Advertisement
Advertisement