Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Bora Bora

• 08-10-2009 10:45pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,632 ✭✭✭

Hi folks,

i was just wondering if anyone would have information on how to get to this island without having to sell the clothes on my body to get there!!

Has anyone been?? its such an unusual location its hard to get info on cheap(loose term) ways to get there!

Basically i have to devise a way to get to tahiti, so any suggestions???

ive attached a pic to show the routes and there are so many possibilities im all confused so any help appreciated!

(sorry about the size i cant resize it!?!)

Carte-uk.jpg

Comments

Probably air new zealand.
    They fly direct to lax from heathrow iirc and code share with air tahiti to Papeete, Tahiti.

Thats one heck of a trek so you might consider a stop over in La ?

To find the cheapest fare on something like that you would be better off trying a few travel agents who can book it with accomadation.
    When you book with accomadation , some of the bigger agents can offer you a negotiated lower fare than you would find on line.

Email ebookers in london as they've done this for me before-but price around.

Advertisement