Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ladies lounge reply

Options
  • 08-10-2009 10:56pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7,150 ✭✭✭

Thaedydal - "I think it is about the ban and the op is blowing smoke."

Quazzie -"This thread isn't about a ban. Its about whether or not the Ladies Lounge should be restricted for use to women only because there is a conflict of interests in what most men will post and what the women of the Ladies Lounge deem acceptable."

Its not about the 1month ban. I have no intention of pleading for it to be lifted in the helpdesk, It will only happen again down the road because I have testicles attached to my body producing testosterone that apparently effects my communication skills in the ladies lounge. Im not going to become more feminine, thats why I made the thread in the first place.

lock this if you shall, I just wanted to clear things up and have a chance to reply, and I dont take too kindly to being branded as 'creepy' or a 'dick'
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 .!.

Man up you wuss.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,163 ✭✭✭✭Boston

I respect you opinion and would like to thank you for posting it. You are a calibre of genius beyond all other proto geniuses.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,150 ✭✭✭kumate_champ07

man up? i like the irony

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,972 ✭✭✭orestes

Do you and Fink Goddie take it in turns or something?

man up? i like the irony

Boston would man you up good.

Possibly.

• Advertisement

if youre going to post in the thread stay on topic, thank you.

I know an admin stepped down recently, you going for the job or something?

orestes wrote: »
    I know an admin stepped down recently, you going for the job or something?

unlikely, I have a higher calling

Sorry. Just with Boston being gay and the man up comment :(

Man up?

You might like it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

Its not about the 1month ban. I have no intention of pleading for it to be lifted in the helpdesk, It will only happen again down the road because I have testicles attached to my body producing testosterone that apparently effects my communication skills in the ladies lounge. Im not going to become more feminine, thats why I made the thread in the first place.

So you are saying cos you have testicles you can not post in a manner which will not get you banned again from that forum?

That's some insult to all the men who post there who are well able to contribute in a constructive fashion to the forum.

Hey Wibbs I think laughing boy wants a permaban from tLL, maybe you the the other mods may be help to help him out cos apparently he's male and not capable of controlling his impulses.

The community in the Ladies Lounge don't want the access to the forum restricted and I don't see why those who are not part of the community feel they can impose what they want on it, cos they have some notion that men can't behave and abide by the forum rules.

• Advertisement

I have a higher calling

That sentence usually ends up in a mass suicide or genocide somewhere down the road

.!. wrote: »
    Sorry. Just with Boston being gay and the man up comment :(

Man up?

You might like it?

it was directed at orestes

Thaedydal wrote: »
    So you are saying cos you have testicles you can not post in a manner which will not get you banned again from that forum?

That's some insult to all the men who post there who are well able to contribute in a constructive fashion to the forum.

Hey Wibbs I think laughing boy wants a permaban from tLL, maybe you the the other mods may be help to help him out cos apparently he's male and not capable of controlling his impulses.

The community in the Ladies Lounge don't want the access to the forum restricted and I don't see why those who are not part of the community feel they can impose what they want on it, cos they have some notion that men can't behave and abide by the forum rules.

you sound like a bully.

it was directed at orestes

OK. Get it on like you want.

Sorry Boston. :( You were so in there.

oh yoai

That sentence usually ends up in a mass suicide or genocide somewhere down the road

they didnt have the right PR

I dunno, this guy could draw a pretty good crowd

Should have got Jim Corr or ray foley on board IMO.

Hindsight...whut?

.!. wrote: »
    OK. Get it on like you want.

Sorry Boston. :( You were so in there.

I havent had any cock since I was 12 and I dont really want anymore

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

This thread is now about Life on Mars.

• Advertisement

I dunno, this guy could draw a pretty good crowd

so maybe I need to remove one of my testicles, is that the answer?

no its not.

so maybe I need to remove one of my testicles, is that the answer?

Commonly held fallacy that uncle Adolf was a uniball. Chairman Mao on the other hand, genuinely had only one spheroid in his underpants.

Have we just witnessed the creation of the Feedback forum off-topic thread?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,214 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

OP, you did not receive the ban because you're male, you received it because your post was deemed inappropriate and it wasn't the first such post from you. I don't think there was anything particularly problematic about what you posted either, to be honest, but to say it's merely because of your gender is just incorrect. Plenty of guys post to the Ladies' Lounge.

you sound like a bully.

Oh noes some one has tired to infer I am a bully.
    If you are hearing voices which can't be there, due to this being a text based medium I suggest you talk to your dr, they may also be able to help you with your acute testosterone poisoning.

If im ever stuck on who wants to be an millionaire and theres a question on famous leaders' balls ill b sure to call you

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,163 ✭✭✭✭Boston

If you are hearing voices which can't be there, due to this being a text based medium I suggest you talk to your dr, they may also be able to help you with your acute testosterone poisoning.

Burn.
    Ice Burn
    Captain Burns of the USS Flame.

I honestly laughed out loud.

• Advertisement

youre actually doing a good job of that yourself, so youre making fun of mental illness now?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement