Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ladies lounge reply

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 .!.

Thaedydal wrote: »
    Oh noes some one has tired to infer I am a bully.
    If you are hearing voices which can't be there, due to this being a text based medium I suggest you talk to your dr, they may also be able to help you with your acute testosterone poisoning.

Pay no attention to that.

You're old Skool.

How cool is that?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,972 ✭✭✭orestes

youre actually doing a good job of that yourself

If you think you can hear what's going on in Thaedydals head you might want to go see a shrink.

Not cos you are hearing voices or anything, but cos some of the stuff in there will probably traumatise you for life.

Just don't go into that door at the back on the left.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,150 ✭✭✭kumate_champ07

orestes wrote: »
    If you think you can hear what's going on in Thaedydals head you might want to go see a shrink.

Not cos you are hearing voices or anything, but cos some of the stuff in there will probably traumatise you for life.

Just don't go into that door at the back on the left.

If I ever want to break the guinness world record for number of echos produced by a human yawn I will enter Thaedydals head

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

If I ever want to break the guinness world record for number of echos produced by a human scream I will enter Thaedydals head

You wouldn't get the record though, Thaed would, so I don't think the application would be valid, sorry :(

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

If I ever want to break the guinness world record for number of echos produced by a human yawn I will enter Thaedydals head

You never going to get close, pet.

You wouldn't get the record though, Thaed would, so I don't think the application would be valid, sorry :(

Doors open both way, but your kidding yourself if you think I'd be bother interfacing with his aura.

oh and stop giving out pretend directions around my phyce, that only going to get you a shin kicking.

You never going to get close, pet.

thats terrible news to me, can you point me in the direction of a suitable forum for some counseling so that I may get over this traumatic realisation?

The swingers espisode of Life on Mars was hilarious.

"start out shy and nervous, you'll be a greedy monster in no time"

thats terrible news to me, can you point me in the direction of a suitable forum for some counseling so that I may get over this traumatic realisation?

http://www.irish-counselling.ie/

At this stage I think the thread could do with a 45214471.lock.gif

• Advertisement

http://www.irish-counselling.ie/

At this stage I think the thread could do with a 45214471.lock.gif

so boards.ie has nothing to offer me?

Yep Im very grateful you could address the situation I tried to discuss with maturity and politeness, Im so glad youre a mod.

I could give you a hug if you like?

Have you tried all the other 1250 forums? Maybe your testicles will let you post there in a manner which doesn't break the rules of those forums.
    Yep Im very grateful you could address the situation I tried to discuss with maturity and politeness, Im so glad youre a mod.

Actually I have, so glad you noticed and such nice compliments,
    I shall add your name to the list of people who expressed gratitude to me this week for helping them out.

Your welcome kumate_champ07.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,130 ✭✭✭✭Kiera

I could give you a hug if you like?
    I'll have one if they're going :)

Have you tried all the other 1250 forums? Maybe your testicles will let you post there in a manner which doesn't break the rules of those forums.

Actually I have, so glad you noticed and such nice compliments,
    I shall add your name to the list of people who expressed gratitude to me this week for helping them out.

Your welcome kumate_champ07.

please dont, I would feel terribly lonely being on that list

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,163 ✭✭✭✭Boston

Thats only because the rest of us wouldn't talk to you.

Boston wrote: »
    Thats only because the rest of us wouldn't talk to you.

Its hard to talk when your mouths full of ****e

Kiera wrote: »
    I'll have one if they're going :)

profile-1-CartoonHug.jpg

Don't worry, I'm on there too, I'll keep you company :)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,315 ✭✭✭Jazzy

I know an admin stepped down recently, you going for the job or something?

i know a mod who stepped down recently but i just cant think who it could be...

and yeah, blokes shouldnt really be bothering posting on tll.. kinda defeats the purpose in my eyes

Jazzy wrote: »
    i know a mod who stepped down recently but i just cant think who it could be...

There's been quite a few, they come and go all the time

• Advertisement

Jazzy wrote: »
    and yeah, blokes shouldnt really be bothering posting on tll.. kinda defeats the purpose in my eyes

its a bit like a vegetarian restaurant serving meat

its a bit like a vegetarian restaurant serving meat

Meat and two veg, surely?

Meat and two veg, surely?

but no 'Coq au vin'

I wonder if it is still canibalism if you eat your own Rocky Mountain oysters
    what do you think kumate_champ07?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,315 ✭✭✭Jazzy

but no 'Coq au vin'

BANNED!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,883 ✭✭✭shellyboo

Its not about the 1month ban. I have no intention of pleading for it to be lifted in the helpdesk, It will only happen again down the road because I have testicles attached to my body producing testosterone that apparently effects my communication skills in the ladies lounge. Im not going to become more feminine, thats why I made the thread in the first place.

lock this if you shall, I just wanted to clear things up and have a chance to reply, and I dont take too kindly to being branded as 'creepy' or a 'dick'

This may shock you, kumate_champ, but manners, respect, and ability to obey clearly laid-out rules are not a "feminine" trait. Everyone is capable of posting in a civil, respectful, rule-abiding way if they choose to. You chose not to. You had about three warnings in that Know Your Loungers thread for dodgy comments, but instead of taking that on board and abiding by the rules of the community, you decided to just push it a wee bit further, and you got banned.

This is not about tLL not wanting men posting there. This is about tLL not wanting YOU posting there, because all you did was perv the picture thread and make sexual comments. It's creepy, it's sleazy, it's pathetic, but most of all, it's just really boring.

If you can find your way out of the picture thread and go look for the last feedback thread in tLL, have a read of it and see that we DO want men in there - we just don't want boys who think it's big or clever or funny to make jokes about their penises.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,159 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wibbs

^ as above.

Rejoice in the awareness of feeling stupid, for that’s how you end up learning new things. If you’re not aware you’re stupid, you probably are.

shellyboo wrote: »
    This may shock you, kumate_champ, but manners, respect, and ability to obey clearly laid-out rules are not a "feminine" trait. Everyone is capable of posting in a civil, respectful, rule-abiding way if they choose to. You chose not to. You had about three warnings in that Know Your Loungers thread for dodgy comments, but instead of taking that on board and abiding by the rules of the community, you decided to just push it a wee bit further, and you got banned.

This is not about tLL not wanting men posting there. This is about tLL not wanting YOU posting there, because all you did was perv the picture thread and make sexual comments. It's creepy, it's sleazy, it's pathetic, but most of all, it's just really boring.

If you can find your way out of the picture thread and go look for the last feedback thread in tLL, have a read of it and see that we DO want men in there - we just don't want boys who think it's big or clever or funny to make jokes about their penises.

I love you too
    x

Wibbs wrote: »
    ^ as above.

grow a pair.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,130 ✭✭✭✭Kiera

grow a pair.

Now by your reckoning if he grew a pair he wouldn’t be able to post in tll, let alone mod it.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement