Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ladies lounge reply

Options
124»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,150 ✭✭✭kumate_champ07

Thaedydal wrote: »
    Welcome to the Ladies Lounge.

Just re-read that again. No, seriously. Note, it’s the LADIES Lounge.

so why let men in?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,022 ✭✭✭johnny_knoxvile

shellyboo, seriously...dont take it to heart. Werent you the girl that said you liked bad boys in previous threads!? Well thats obviously not true, or kumate is too bad a boy for you because he mentions his "sex life" haha. Its a bit of a joke, nothing more, dont blow it out of out of proportion (no pun intentended)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,883 ✭✭✭shellyboo

I'm seriously done. It's blatantly clear to everyone but you two why he was banned.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

so why let men in?

Why not?
    Why force a separatist policy?
    The topic and focus is issues which concern the female posters of boards and about their take on those issues, that does not mean that male posters can not contribute with out derailing that or compromising it.

shellyboo wrote: »
    I'm seriously done. It's blatantly clear to everyone but you two why he was banned.

thanks for the great contribution, hope you have a wonderful day lady

• Advertisement

Why not?
    Why force a separatist policy?
    The topic and focus is issues which concern the female posters of boards and about their take on those issues, that does not mean that male posters can not contribute with out derailing that or compromising it.
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055703421
    "Ladies,

I need help, but not medical advice don't want anyone getting into trouble! And Boys this thread isn't for you!"

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,315 ✭✭✭Jazzy

he was banned for making a joke about his pet cock, jordan. i got banned from tll once for posting a picture of frank lampard and telling someone to 'harden the f**k up'. it just depends what context the mods decide to take the post in. if khannie or one of the other 'regular' male posters on tLL were to post a picture of themselves and say, peter, their pet cock then it would be all "ho ho ho, i lolled. have a thanks". im still unsure what the female equivalent of a circle jerk is though, possibly a fingerbang, so my advice kamute is to get in on said fingerbang before you go posting pictures of you and jordan, your pet cock.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,163 ✭✭✭✭Boston

Jazzy wrote: »
    im still unsure what the female equivalent of a circle jerk is though, possibly a fingerbang, so my advice kamute is to get in on said fingerbang before you go posting pictures of you and jordan, your pet cock.

The fact you have this type of mindset is probably the problem.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,727 ✭✭✭✭Sherifu

There are the guys sitting there thanking the posts in the pics thread, they're sleazier than the OP.

Jazzy wrote: »
    he was banned for making a joke about his pet cock, jordan. i got banned from tll once for posting a picture of frank lampard and telling someone to 'harden the f**k up'. it just depends what context the mods decide to take the post in. if khannie or one of the other 'regular' male posters on tLL were to post a picture of themselves and say, peter, their pet cock then it would be all "ho ho ho, i lolled. have a thanks". im still unsure what the female equivalent of a circle jerk is though, possibly a fingerbang, so my advice kamute is to get in on said fingerbang before you go posting pictures of you and jordan, your pet cock.

ye I should have posted pics of me in a kickboxing tournament in a pair of shorts, im sure none of the ladies were perving on those photos, is it ok to post topless male photos? would that not make ladies feel uncomfortable in their ladies lounge?

• Advertisement

Sherifu wrote: »
    There are the guys sitting there thanking the posts in the pics thread, they're sleazier than the OP.

that picture thread is one big circle jerk/finger bang.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,163 ✭✭✭✭Boston

ye I should have posted pics of me in a kickboxing tournament in a pair of shorts, im sure none of the ladies were perving on those photos, is it ok to post topless male photos? would that not make ladies feel uncomfortable in their ladies lounge?

Lets test said theory.

Boston wrote: »
    Lets test said theory.

you have to pay to see those pics, sorry.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

Khannie posted the pic of himself in his first kick boxing fight ever on a few forum.
    It was an achivement he wanted to share, which I think is pretty cool tbh.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,883 ✭✭✭shellyboo

Why is this thread still open? Since when was it ok for people to have a feedback thread merely to bitch about how a forum operates, offering no constructive feedback?

Khannie posted the pic of himself in his first kick boxing fight ever on a few forum.
    It was an achivement he wanted to share, which I think is pretty cool tbh.

I wanted to share a pic of my childhood pet cock Jordan. how many people do you know who had a pet cock as a child? I could put him on my shoulder like a parrot, and bring him into the house.

It wasnt always like that, he was aggressive towards people up untill he was attacked and nearly killed by a dog and then I took care of him and nursed him back to health.

we have a little headstone for him in my parents back garden

shellyboo wrote: »
    Why is this thread still open? Since when was it ok for people to have a feedback thread merely to bitch about how a forum operates, offering no constructive feedback?

Im offering constructive feedback.

if you ban someone you should explain why exactly you are banning them and what they should look out for in the future.

all youve tried to do here is make me out to be some kind creepy sexual deviant

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,315 ✭✭✭Jazzy

shhhhh!!!
    you'll point out the hypocrisy. can't do that, no matter how much thaed trolls you. its best to take a paddlin on the arse and give a salute and a "yes sir, very good sir" after.

there is clearly nothing pervy ever everest in that pictures thread. no sireee bob. how dare you and jordan, your pet cock, sully that fine thread with your incessant perviness. dont you see you are making shellyboo uncomfortable! she had an indecent a number of years ago involving a rooster and now she can never look at game cocks again. thats just low kumate.

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

What do you take us for... this isnt the European court of human rights, you think we really believe that dross about "sharing your childhood pet"?

What a storm in a teacup, you deserved to be banned and imho fully expected it when you posted.

Either way, this trainwreck is over.

DeV.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,840 ✭✭✭Dav

Enough of this.

Kumate_Champ, you have been banned and the reasons have given. The bottom line is that the people entrusted to look after this forum and who know the community better than most have deemed your contributions offensive and have issued you a ban for it.

I've looked into it, I rarely read tLL, but it seems to me that your idea of humour is offensive to some of the regulars there. It's not for me or you to say that what's accepted in tLL is right or wrong. That's that.

The whole "Should men be allowed in tLL?" has been done to death and it's not going to change. I personally find it strange that there are so many male posters there, but if they're behaving themselves, then I have no problem with it and neither, it seems, to the regulars.

End of topic.

Dav

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement