Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Banned from Rugby.

Options
  • 08-10-2009 11:00pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,597 ✭✭✭

So I've been banned from Rugby. Ruggiebear has refused to answer any PMs. (which I will not reproduce here until given permission to do so). The forum has gone to pot. Leinster fans have carte blanche, and any Munster fan who says anything not in line is infracted. So far I have recieved infractions for describing certain Leinster fans as gimps, in response to another poster describing certain Munster fans as people who deserve nothing but hatred.

Two Munster players have been described as scumbags by Jakkass, which is something that was expressly forbidden when Sexton kicked Mafi in the head last year.

Most recently an article questioning Leinster fans behaviour has been described as sour grapes, when after the Heineken Cup semi, Munster fans were criticised all over the forum for perceived bad behaviour.

Can we just rename it Leinster are awesome, and be done with it?

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 42,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beruthiel

dan719 wrote: »
    Most recently an article questioning Leinster fans behaviour has been described as sour grapes,

As would your whole post above.
    Unless you have an actual, specific complaint, then I am unable to help you.

Advertisement