Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

emailing or passing on threads

Options
  • 08-10-2009 11:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 221 ✭✭

If i see a thread i think someone is interested in but is not board member can i send it on ??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 83,003 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

No this is totally illegal and can even get you jail time.

Of course you can! I do it all the time, like here, check out this site: http://consumerist.com

edit: oh **** they didnt like that. If the cops asks you questions I went Southwest through the treeline.

• Registered Users Posts: 221 ✭✭rilly99

had look ijust want to pass on some sport info not trading

nothing wrong with linking to anything thats on boards.ie

I was probably not clear in my post , someone i know is interested in boxing but unlikely to be reg at boards.ie how can i inform him by email of this forum ????

You can go to the Boxing forum and copy and paste the URL for him. He could then just register on boards.ie the same way you have. He doesnt need to register unless he wants to post.

• Advertisement

thanks

Advertisement