Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Yes means Unemployment

Options
  • 09-10-2009 1:49am
    Registered Users Posts: 43,311 ✭✭✭✭

Seeing as this seems to be the new hot topic on every thread, I decided to start a new topic for this.

Aer Lingus deciding to shed jobs has nothing to with a Yes vote. If you think otherwise, please state how.

This point makes as much sense as a No to Lisbon meant the doubling in our Unemployment Rate or a Yes to the EU Constitution by Spain, trebled their Unemployment.

Logically, both points make no sense.

Mad Men's Don Draper : What you call love was invented by guys like me, to sell nylons.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25,953 ✭✭✭✭kryogen

who has said that aer lingus cut the jobs cause of a yes vote?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,165 ✭✭✭✭brianthebard

Isn't there a thread about this already?

• Registered Users Posts: 43,311 ✭✭✭✭K-9

kryogen wrote: »
    who has said that aer lingus cut the jobs cause of a yes vote?

Seems to be the insinuation. It's the usual, "The Yes posters said Yes for Jobs" so where's the jobs crap.
    Isn't there a thread about this already?

Yep. Didn't see it. Thought it was the usual crap. Yours is slightly different.

Mad Men's Don Draper : What you call love was invented by guys like me, to sell nylons.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 275 ✭✭Hydrosylator

I agree. However I will throw it in the face of people who make comments like these.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,376 ✭✭✭ei.sdraob

I agree. However I will throw it in the face of people who make comments like these.

you do realize that every percentage point increase in Irish debt cost, means literary millions added to all the taxpayers?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 275 ✭✭Hydrosylator

ei.sdraob wrote: »
    you do realize that every percentage point increase in Irish debt cost, means literary millions added to all the taxpayers?
    No, I'm f**king retarded.

Of course it does. Have you seen the rates have been going down steadily for months now, irrespective of Lisbon? Do you even accept that?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,376 ✭✭✭ei.sdraob

No, I'm f**king retarded.

Of course it does. Have you seen the rates have been going down steadily for months now, irrespective of Lisbon? Do you even accept that?

an what direction would they have turned after a NO vote introducing uncertainty?

• Registered Users Posts: 23,283 ✭✭✭✭Scofflaw

Well, this has been fun, but not exactly constructive...

moderately,
    Scofflaw

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement