Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Not allowing to post in threads

Options
  • 09-10-2009 2:16am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,339 ✭✭✭

Hi there. Having issues posting tonight. (hope this one goes through.)
    Getting a warning saying I need to enter at least one character to reply when actually there could be 100's in the text!

Also page continues to load and not stop. Eg there is still something being transferred.

http://boards.ie/vbulletin/newreply.php?do=newreply&p=62453256

That is the link to the thread in question I *think* If not i'll fish it out from history. Thanks again. Hope this helps.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,840 ✭✭✭Dav

Hi there,

VBulletin considers the text within a Quote to be seperate from the "content" of your reply, so therefore you need to add something to it outside of the QUOTE tags.

As for the "continues to load" - this occasionally happens if there's a sligh hicup on the connection when trying to load a small image or maybe even one of the banner ads - if it's happening all the time, let us know.

Dav

• Registered Users Posts: 2,339 ✭✭✭congo_90

Hi dav. Must have just been a little bug passing by. Was able to post on other threads last night and the issue on constantly loading has stopped. Thanks.

Advertisement