Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Free ST:TNG Toy Sets

Options
  • 09-10-2009 2:42am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,425 ✭✭✭

I have a couple of early 1990's Playmates Star Trek toy sets (TNG Enterprise Bridge and TNG Enterprise Transporter) which were going to be thrown in the bin, but it seems a shame to throw them out and I'd prefer to hand them off to someone who would like to have them.

There were originally 8 clips holding the walls together on the Bridge set; there are only 4 remaining, but it all holds together fine. Also, there were batteries sitting in the battery compartment for about 10 years and one of them seems to have leaked. I couldn't get the electronic element of it working, but if someone really wanted to fix it, I imagine it'd just be a case of unscrewing the base and soldering in a new battery compartment.

The Transporter looks like it takes C type batteries, of which I have none, so I couldn't test it, but it's in good condition.

Any takers? Collection from South Dublin.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,560 ✭✭✭Woden

Very nice of you to offer. Hope it finds a good home.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,401 ✭✭✭✭Anti

i'd sugest ebaying them to be honest.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭Myrddin

I wouldnt say no to them....pm me if your letting them away. Cheers :)

Advertisement