Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking to create a roulette bot.

Options
  • 09-10-2009 3:26am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 23

Hi all. I need help on creating a roulette bot. All I really need to know is how do I grab the numbers from the roulette client like say Paddy Power or 365. After that I know how to do everything else.

I heard of words like hooking and injecting dlls etc but not familiar on how to do this. Would love if this can be done with visual basic but c# is ok.

I've checked out the site www.codingthewheel.com
    and that gives a good tutorial on a poker bot which would be kind of similar I presume but I think grabbing the numbers from the roulette tables should be easier then that. If anyone can help me please do.
    If anyone wants to get involved we can develop this together. Really want to get this project up and running.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23 Mariiikar

Ok, I have the system coded in Visual Basic 2008. All I need now is for someone to tell me how to grab numbers from Paddy Powers Roulette table and put these numbers into variables the program.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,807 ✭✭✭✭Orion

You may want to try the Development forum. This isn't OpenSource material.

• Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 28,799 Mod ✭✭✭✭oscarBravo

Moved from Open Source.

(edit: I see it's already been re-posted here, so feel free to deal with as required.)

Advertisement